2009: The major works are in. (1 Viewer)

Yaziyo

HSC
They are? :eek: *runs away*

Seriously though, I'm just happy that it's over and I've built something I'm pretty happy with :D

thebrightside

HSC
I feel kind of empty... I never imagined the due date would actually happen one day.

I'm going to miss the lessons 'cause they were ace. But I think I'm better off atm without the extra thinking about it, what with art due in a week

bench

HSC
@ Cocopops: I started a week before its due, changed concept/plot 5 times as I did it. Ended up coming with something that isn't even worthy of a year 7 creative. F.m.l.

and then i had to go through it, and found a crapola of simple mistakes. GG LIFE.

ihatehsc123

HSC
jeez, major work reflection statement was so fucked up!!!!!!!!!!
bound my work a day before it was due
and then during the night i read it and found so many mistakes
then i had to bind it again in the morning ><!!!!!!!!!
terrible,
im just so happy its finally over
hsc here we come:mad1:

beve

Jesus
HSC
I feel so relieved. Kindof like dropping a few subjects at once.

jess39

HSC
I feel like I've finished the HSC. Which is bad. I haven't done anything in days.

kirkikirkikirki

HSC
I feel like I've finished the HSC. Which is bad. I haven't done anything in days.
I feel exactly the same. It was only the shame of going terribly in my Modern History trial that made me begin study again.

When I handed it in I felt like a weight had been lifted. Now I kinda miss writing.

Nicholas727

HSC
yeah same thing is happening here. following ex2 my work ethic has hit rock bottom.. The fact that i'm posting this at 11:46pm as my mod h/w remains unfinished is a testament to this.

hopscotchiscool

HSC
I'm quite happy with my RS. Actually, I think it's great. I just hope my MW is as good to the markers though. They'll probably think I'm a complete nutter after reading it.. haha. I'm glad it's over with. Now I can focus on everything else. HSC here we come. Hurrah! :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)