2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazzalite751

HSC
Fortify said:
Very bad. So far i got 2 assessment tasks. And two tests. =="
OMGosh~, feel sorry for ya man =P I only got 1 assessment task and it's pair work too =)...and 1 topic test, but that's nothing. Hehehe. ^.^
Good luck Fortify ;)

My rant:
Really, looking at all you people with assessments already makes me feel sorta lucky. Though homework is absurd at our school. They seriously go over the moon with it. And we have 4X80 minute periods so we shouldn't get that much homework considering we do most of it in class. But no, always textbook homework that would take 1-2 hours on end for each topic. *sigh*

Does anyone else have homework AND assessments/tests? I feel really sorry for ya people =|.

backrowcentre

HSC
school's ok friends sux homework sux havent gotten any assessment tasks yet, we're just starting courses, my shools so disorganised

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Just got an exercise to do for Maths and graphing some stuff for Physics. First lesson started at 10:53 lawl.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
Missed first period maths to watch the apology. Then I realised in second period economics that I wanted to change subjects >.<" 2 long lessons of economics today. Then I got maths where a girl had a worm in her hair :eek:

sikhman

HSC
N/A
i wanted to watch the apology but only the students who did history P1 got to watch it.....instead I was doing a marxist reading of cinderella :)

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
Our whole school was called down to watch it. This morning's was live but would they repeat it though?

yvettemaree47

HSC
Last night we where given a booklet that lists all assessments that we have this year. In total I have 30 this year! 30!
To make it worse, they all occur in 1-2 week clumps.
So I'm not happy at the moment. :(

sikhman

HSC
N/A
i hate those booklets....we used to get them but they stopped this year.....but I know i have 6 assessments for chem this year, 4 for physics (hsc), 5 each for english and english extension 1, 4 each for maths and maths x1.....and 3 for biblical ethics and 3 for mind and morality.....so about 30+ this year.....luckily ours are more spread out :)

gazzalite751

HSC
sikhman said:
i hate those booklets....we used to get them but they stopped this year.....but I know i have 6 assessments for chem this year, 4 for physics (hsc), 5 each for english and english extension 1, 4 each for maths and maths x1.....and 3 for biblical ethics and 3 for mind and morality.....so about 30+ this year.....luckily ours are more spread out :)
Mind and Morality is a subject =S =|....Omg all these subjects I haven't heard of before T_T...

We're getting our assignment/exam schedules tomorrow >.<"

HSC
I just got one. Thats ok. xD

Got a topic test on monday, not that bad.

I FINALLLYYYY submitted my form to drop info tech. So happy. I really hope i get it (gen. maths)

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol mind and morality is a uni course for prelim students....

bored of sc

HSC
Pretty good so far. I also have those assessment book things and yes, I have clumped assessments coming up (damn)! Today I had double advanced english (we just talked about Othello, I am so dumb, I feel blonde in my class of smart english people) and an extra long lesson of maths (btw we are doing surds i.e. rationalising the denominator, so pretty easy). ;)

Last edited:
HSC
bored of sc said:
Pretty good so far. I also have those assessment book things and yes, I have clumped assessments coming up (damn)! Today I had double advanced english (we just talked about Othello, I am so dumb, I feel blonde in my class of smart english people) and an extra long lesson of maths (btw we are doing surds i.e. rationalising the denominator, so pretty easy). ;)
OMG ME TOO. =[

--

TODAY WAS COOOOLLLL! I GOT GENERAL MATHS! YESYESYSYESY. I start on Monday. No more info tech thank gaw!

And left school at 1:30. woo!

jazzbaby

HSC
bored of sc said:

aww man ur not alone

i feel so dumb and i hate reading my answers out to the class because i feel like they are thinking " how did this chick get into the top advanced class?"

>.<

Aplus

HSC
N/A
About 4 exercises for maths and have to prefer for an English essay which is supposedly a trial and also a Modern History one which is also claimed to be a practise with no marks being recorded.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Another Chem practical. Have to do an essay on Rhapsody on a Windy Night tomorrow (practise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)