2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
A day where you celebrate Pi?

I suppose it's because March 14 is 3.14.
Coincedentally, March 14 is also Albert Enstein's birthday.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Today was alright....
  1. Had morning class for Mathematics Extension 1 7:20am :sleep:
  2. Two periods bludged, didn't go to scripture seminar :)
  3. We had an Othello court meeting in Advanced English, deciding the verdict of which character is guilty. I was the coroner :). The teacher wanted me to be Iago because I was the only Iago when we did a personality test out of 28 students (the evil character) rofl.
  4. And double Economics was good I guess.

HSC
Razizi said:
  1. We had an Othello court meeting in Advanced English, deciding the verdict of which character is guilty. I was the coroner :). The teacher wanted me to be Iago because I was the only Iago when we did a personality test out of 28 students (the evil character) rofl.
ROFL! hAHAHAH. That sounds cool.

I am going to give a detailed explanation of my day.

Period one: Had a year meeting on an english assessment task. Went back to class, wrote down notes.

Period two: HSC PREP! It was alright.

Period 3: Free period.

RECESS RULED. First person at the canteen line! BOOYAH.

Period 4: Free period.

Period 5: Biology. Did an experiment with mice and owls. It was so funnn, because i got chalk, and drew it on my friends clothes. lol. and vice versa.

Period 6: Also biology. Did something on food chains.

LUNCH! third person at the canteen line lol. xD

Period 7 and 8: Ancient history. Had a new teacher, he's cool. Talking about the iceman.

The end. Right now i'm just wasting time because i'm waiting for LOST.

Oh, Sawyer. <3

Gords13

HSC
Typical day! A lot of math and PE homework!:(
PD/H/PE teacher wasn't at school today

ChelseaYo

HSC
My english teacher made my class cupcakes, so first period we had a tea party C=

Dimplez

HSC
Today was pretty good actually.

Period 1 & 2: Physics- since our physics teacher is shite me and a group of friends sat in the corner teaching ourselves and writing notes and pracs up.

RECESS- Ate. After that, since all of year 11 has a free period 3rd some of us played cricket in the quad. It was heaps of fun.

3rd period: Continued with the cricket game til all of us girls got exhausted so we all sat around watching the guys play.

4th period: Chemistry- did heaps of the maths-y chemical equation questions.

LUNCH- I had pasta today :) ...other than that we all sat around talking

5th period: Free. Not very productive. Did a page of physics notes. Talked to a few people.

6th period: Life education. insert *eyeroll* biggest waste of time...thats ironic since the module we're doing right now is Time Management. Basically a big bludge session.

This weekend is going to be busy. I have a TON of notes to write, maths exercises to complete, chem homework, homework from physics and maths tutoring to get done, get my economics and english assignments started and start studying for my exams. ack.

schokman

HSC
*yawns*
My day was pretty good...

First period = Ancient Hist.
Pretty boring... I hate all the stuff bout sources and whatnot..can't wait to get into case studies and the other more interesting things...
Second Period = Music
*heart* Music *heart* Though got called out of music to set up the teacher's morning tea :( (Missed out on prac!!!) but it was inda fun organising the food into random patterns :p hahaha made the teachers go WTF?
When putting out the grapes and olives we made sure to create a space in the middle and have one lone grape/olive in the centre ... we were planning on leaving a note reading "See?! We DO understand alienation!" but didn't get too :(
Recess
Was in the Music room all recess, practising my friends solo. "All Your Reasons" Matchbox 20 ... we couldn't find the tabs for it so my friend had to work out the chords herself.. pain in the butt.
Third Period = Maths
Maths was maths.. what more can I say?
Fourth Period = Drama
Fun :D Played a game of Pillow Tag first up, and then worked on our dualogues, finally got the teacher to check ours and fix up things.. but its going pretty good at the moment, but the teacher said I need to get more angry :p (totally not used to shouting at someone)
And I'm totally dreading.. DREADING.. doing my character bio and Drama Hotseat... and drama log :( (Hahaha I've only done half a log so far..slack I know :p but meh.)
Lunch
Went back to the music room :p I brought my 12 String Acoustic to school.. so I thought I might as well make the best use of it.. we practised our duet.. we're singing "I'll Be There For You" by the Remembrandts (Friends Theme song!) Sounds pretty cool so far :D
Fifth Period=English
English was ok... as per usual... but during this lesson I came to the conclusion that I am extremely screwed for English and especially for Core HW which is due next week...
Sixth Period = Legal
Legal was pretty good :D It always is.. we have my fav teacher :D He's a damn good one.. and apparently writes part of the HSC paper :p and classes are never really boring...

Damn that was a long 'summary' :p

Uuurrgghh.. dreading the weekend!!! I gotta do Core HW ... which means I gotta find and de-construct 3 texts *cries* and then I have to do my drama character biog.. and attempt to finish about 5 weeks worth of drama logs... *cries even more*

Kill me Now!
(Though I do have it alot easier than most of my friends cause they all do sciences and chose subjects (and got teachers) that give them a crap load of HW )

Last edited:

bored of sc

HSC
Average again!

1) English - Talked about ideas for assessment task due VERY soon. Haven't started it and its due on Thursday (a 1 hour write up in class). I'm still gonna go with mt Othello is the villian stuff. Interesting nonetheless.

2) PDHPE - Watched DVD about binge drinking. Pretty crazy. Followed the life of some girl who drank 30+ standard drinks twice a week. She spent 90% of her income on alcohol cause "she had nothing better to do".

3) Religion - Did Assessment task essay style question - got 3.3 pages. Was trying to think of a word for like 20 mins (left a blank in essay and came back to it). The word I was looking for was accessible but I wrote deep. Damn! At least I did better than the people who didn't prepare a single bit and were making up waffle for 2-3 pages.

Recess - played handball and ate food.

4) Maths - Did functions - even, odd or neither stuff. Good.

5) Chemistry - Did prac on photolysis of silver compounds or something. Don't really like Chem. Pretty shit; probably drop it at the end of term 3.

Lunch - played the school's electric drum-kit in the music practise room, so enjoyable!!!

6) Music - Sang "Piano Man" by Billy Joel; was fun!

7) Free period - Did maths homework and got it done! *yes!!!*

I thought I would conform to what everyone else is doing as write a detailed description of my day. So yeah!

bored of sc

HSC
schokman said:
*yawns*
My day was pretty good...

First period = Ancient Hist.
Pretty boring... I hate all the stuff bout sources and whatnot..can't wait to get into case studies and the other more interesting things...
Second Period = Music
*heart* Music *heart* Though got called out of music to set up the teacher's morning tea :( (Missed out on prac!!!) but it was inda fun organising the food into random patterns :p hahaha made the teachers go WTF?
When putting out the grapes and olives we made sure to create a space in the middle and have one lone grape/olive in the centre ... we were planning on leaving a note reading "See?! We DO understand alienation!" but didn't get too :(
Recess
Was in the Music room all recess, practising my friends solo. "All Your Reasons" Matchbox 20 ... we couldn't find the tabs for it so my friend had to work out the chords herself.. pain in the butt.
Third Period = Maths
Maths was maths.. what more can I say?
Fourth Period = Drama
Fun :D Played a game of Pillow Tag first up, and then worked on our dualogues, finally got the teacher to check ours and fix up things.. but its going pretty good at the moment, but the teacher said I need to get more angry :p (totally not used to shouting at someone)
And I'm totally dreading.. DREADING.. doing my character bio and Drama Hotseat... and drama log :( (Hahaha I've only done half a log so far..slack I know :p but meh.)
Lunch
Went back to the music room :p I brought my 12 String Acoustic to school.. so I thought I might as well make the best use of it.. we practised our duet.. we're singing "I'll Be There For You" by the Remembrandts (Friends Theme song!) Sounds pretty cool so far :D
Fifth Period=English
English was ok... as per usual... but during this lesson I came to the conclusion that I am extremely screwed for English and especially for Core HW which is due next week...
Sixth Period = Legal
Legal was pretty good :D It always is.. we have my fav teacher :D He's a damn good one.. and apparently writes part of the HSC paper :p and classes are never really boring...

Damn that was a long 'summary' :p

Uuurrgghh.. dreading the weekend!!! I gotta do Core HW ... which means I gotta find and de-construct 3 texts *cries* and then I have to do my drama character biog.. and attempt to finish about 5 weeks worth of drama logs... *cries even more*

Kill me Now!
(Though I do have it alot easier than most of my friends cause they all do sciences and chose subjects (and got teachers) that give them a crap load of HW )
Cool, you're really into music like me!!!

VenomP

HSC
My Friday was terrible...

I was so tired from working on an assignment til 1am the night before, so I was set up for a bad day.

I got a penal for not showing up to year meetings (they're usually a waste of time, but the one time I don't go, I get caught out on it).

Maths and English took FOREVER to pass.

And some smarmy year 5s on my bus were being loud and obnoxious, as always.

Anyway, here's to a better week next week!

sikhman

HSC
N/A
well my maths test was crap today.....but cadets was a bludge.....love outranking other people....and telling them what to do :) (power has gone to my head :))

jimmayxd

HSC
my day was ok got results for maths didnt do that bad but cudda done better 13/30
i didnt know we had one >.<" like wow im shocked.

HSC
ah, i've been tired all this week. i can't pay attention in class, and the teachers are always telling me off.

I'm sick, i have the sniffles and yeah, i'm sleepy.

jassono

HSC
Apart from being dead tired from rowing, and dropping in and out of class Ive gradually realised how many assessment tasks are due or to be done in two or so weeks
And im panicking like a bitch-Year 10 was so long ago...so good too:(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey Jason. :)

Year 9 was so much better - remember Harvey's Science classes? :p

Anyways, today was ok - except for a Maths test - which everyone in the class failed - I left out about 40% of the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)