2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
I had an english assignment due today, tomorrow and a narrative and feature article due for english on thursday. Then i have my 2U HSC Math half-yearlys tomorrow, and i havn't studied for them yet, and i'm getting a BOS warning letter for economics because i only had 11 A4 pages of handwritten notes, instead of 20.

Conclusion, my eco teacher is a retard and an idiot who thinks hand written notes are important, and my english teacher are trying to make me fail all other subjects appart from english by flooding me with work, which won't work because i don't study anyway.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
foram said:
I had an english assignment due today, tomorrow and a narrative and feature article due for english on thursday. Then i have my 2U HSC Math half-yearlys tomorrow, and i havn't studied for them yet, and i'm getting a BOS warning letter for economics because i only had 11 A4 pages of handwritten notes, instead of 20.

Conclusion, my eco teacher is a retard and an idiot who thinks hand written notes are important, and my english teacher are trying to make me fail all other subjects appart from english by flooding me with work, which won't work because i don't study anyway.
foram's signature said:
Economics (I'm PWNING this)

Hmmmm....

Dimplez

HSC
It was an okay day...I came 3rd in chemistry and ext.1 maths...I wanted to come first but I'll have to work harder for those number 1 rankings... :( ...ah well... I still have to find out my eco, physics and english results...hopefully they went alright...

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
By pwning economics, i mean, getting good marks in tests and assessments. Not homework completion rates.

bored of sc

HSC
good and bad !!

chem mark = good

ext. maths test = bad (failed it easily) :(

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol had history debating on monday...biggest bludge ever. its funny when all the ruse students come up to you and say "do you have a bus to take you from class to class?" :)

bored of sc

HSC
sikhman said:
lol had history debating on monday...biggest bludge ever. its funny when all the ruse students come up to you and say "do you have a bus to take you from class to class?" :)

are the ruse kids real arrogant?? if you don't mind me asking

P.S no offence or things of that nature to james rule selective high school

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
From my experiences with them - they're really quite nice guys and girls. :) You know they're smarter than you - but they're not the sort to make sure that you don't forget it. Unlike others.
Pfft - the bus comment wasn't that bad. I thought you guys had golf buggies. :p

Dimplez

HSC
Today was good! I topped Economics (accelerated in it)- 95%. Analyse the relationship between structural change and international competitiveness.

2nd person got 90%.

luvakuma

HSC
Not that much happened today, but I can tell about this term?
Overall good, especially good for maths, pretty good results (hehe :) thanks to my too smart brother); and pretty bad for english, 10/15 for first assessment, that bit was good, and then next one I get 7/15 (I'm attempting to keep this mark the lowest this year, but I might fail with that one, by getting the results of my next assessment :p) ... I like it that I'm good at laughing off my mark in front of my very smart friends, who get two digits.
Er... Economics, well the notes I had to hand in, the teacher seemed happy with it, which is most important. Though, as to tests... probably not so much; not looking forward to the first one coming up next term.
Physics, had my first test last week, most probably failed, and hopefully not as much as others.
Chemistry, the easiest first test ever; but I will probably have silly mistakes (just like my maths tests)
Wow, I just talked about all my subjects... must be bored...
I'm hoping that I get my results for my Physics tomorrow... I have it last, which means I can go straight home and burn it.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Ooo, i also hope i get my physics test back tomorrow. I wish i come 1st!! Although i made so many careless errors, i doubt i will. :( My physics department definantly rushed the test, it was so poorly written and poorly photocopied. I also have physics last tomorrow.

My eco teacher is threatening me with a BOS warning letter cause my eco notes were bad. :( I'm MEGA doomed for eco. And everyboyd will get full marks in chem. :(

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Funny how whenever something in your life goes wrong - you're quick to blame everyone from your teacher to the lollypop lady who monitors the crossing for your failures.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
i wasn't blaming anybody, except the physics department because the physics department really did write a terrible test. Its the general consensus at my school that the physics test was screwed up.

huhwotsthis

HSC
I know what you mean.:( Social science faculty at my school hands us a sheet which highlights what we need to know, and on the test there is nothing regarding the sheets outline. It's stupid and makes me fail:(

luvakuma

HSC
foram said:
i wasn't blaming anybody, except the physics department because the physics department really did write a terrible test. Its the general consensus at my school that the physics test was screwed up.
I agree, I swear there were things in the test, that no one had learnt, at least in our class. (Unless I was asleep at some stage without knowing, which is possible)

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
luvakuma said:
I agree, I swear there were things in the test, that no one had learnt, at least in our class. (Unless I was asleep at some stage without knowing, which is possible)
Our whole grade did bad in that test, i wasted too much time counting the squares on the graphs. I should have taken the extra graph paper, it would have saved me so much time.

You're in my physics class right? who are you?

luvakuma

HSC
The only new girl in class... I don't know who you are... though I can guess, since I'm pretty sure you're in my economics class too.
Could we get extra graph paper?!
I didn't know that...
Yeah, my eyes went crazy counting those lines on the graph. I had to count it twice before I gave up and guessed whereabouts the points should go.

deliberately

HSC
my day was rather entertaining. first was art which was fun, then i had a cello lesson with a russian teacher called - wait for it - boris, then ancient which was, as it always is, a bludge. fourth was ext which put me to sleep and fifth was photography which was alright..

the real highlight however would be the year 11 trinitarian who streaked through our school at lunch, mooning all the girls on the field and those of us lucky enough to be sitting in the amphitheatre. so fucking funny. :rofl:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
LOL - apparently a North Sydney Boys guy did it to NSGHS. Put the school into lockdown. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)