2009ers: Year 12 Jerseys (1 Viewer)

Hotdog Jr

HSC
Re: anyone got their jerseys already?

aLexTasyy said:
damn.... that was early.. we SHOULD HAVE been showing the class of 08 how awesome ours are...
stop complaing alextassy, u will get ur jersey soon enough!! wat do u noe if u'll get it 2morrow. oh in ur case it will be when u finish ur hsc!!! HAHAHAHAHA

speedofsound

HSC

Year 12's at my school don't get them until term 3.

o______O

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

aLexTasyy said:
LMAO...normally at my school we would already have them but as i said the year assistant is a stupid mole... has anyone decided on formal venues yet? we did ours last week & it looks like its gonna be out of:
Waterside at homebush
Dockside...city somewhere
Conc'Doro (or some shit along those lines...) at riverwood

a formal isnt a formal if u dont go to the city in my opinion at least when u live close to it anyway
Hahaha the Conca D'Oro is a HOLE.
Been there for two formals and a few other functions. Always the same and never enough room.

Apart from that, you're gettign your jerseys heaps early, we didn't get ours til end Feb/start March and that was earlier than many other schools.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
youngminii said:
Lies. Bape jackets are a popular type of clothing brand(usually jackets). They're just any jackets or clothes of the brand 'baby milo'
They're popular because they look good, they're of really good quality and they're pretty expensive

Anyways, just ignore Real Madrid, you're just encouraging the troll
Ah, thank you for the explanation and I'll take your advice :)

jirwin

HSC

Yea consider yourself lucky u're getting them this early... I didn't get mine until the first week of term 4 - yes i know yr 12 isnt even at school then. i came in to see a teacher and got mine... others got theirs throughout the exams... some didnt even get it until sign out day. so yeah, never worn mine, but i dont think its a waste of money cos its nice :). my yr 10 one was tho.. its ugly :(

OhNivlek2

HSC

I think the committee at my school is still deciding whether to get a jacket or a jersey lol.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Not a clue what I am going to put on my jersey. Maybe just my initials (TSB). But then people will keep coming up to me and saying "I don't get it..."
Then I'll have to explain to them that there's nothing to get, and by the time that's happened for the 20th time, I won't provide a vocal explanation, rather a punch in the face.

I just don't have a nickname. People, including all my friends, call me by my name. I've never really regretted that, or even thought about it until this jersey situation arose.

By the way, shoutoutloud, that "Ticker factory" thing counting down the days till the HSC is really disconcerting. I feel as though it's moving while I look at it. Freaky.

shoutoutloud

HSC
Tully B. said:
By the way, shoutoutloud, that "Ticker factory" thing counting down the days till the HSC is really disconcerting. I feel as though it's moving while I look at it. Freaky.

LOL no one has ever said that

Finx

HSC

Got ours a few weeks ago. *points to avatar*

youngminii

Banned
HSC

kaz1 said:
Are you unhappy with my post or are you answering the question?
I am answering the question ==;;

Shae92

HSC

We ordered ours two weeks ago and we've already paid ($65 or something) but probably won't get em till next year!

My subjects are:
4 unit english
3 unit history
Biology
Food Technology
Society and Culture

(yes I know...I dropped maths...WOOO!) :p

Scorchedwarf

HSC

aLexTasyy said:
LMAO...normally at my school we would already have them but as i said the year assistant is a stupid mole... has anyone decided on formal venues yet? we did ours last week & it looks like its gonna be out of:
Waterside at homebush
Dockside...city somewhere
Conc'Doro (or some shit along those lines...) at riverwood

a formal isnt a formal if u dont go to the city in my opinion at least when u live close to it anyway
Con'c doro at riverwood is actually a pretty nice venue, lots of weddings there. But dockside/ somewhere in the city would be the best place for it i think, but depends on your school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)