2010 enrolment: what day are you going? (2 Viewers)

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Well I had a quick look at a potential timetable.

So far, my Mondays look like this:

9:00 am - 10:00 am: Foundations of Law Lecture.
10:00am - 11:00am: Chinese Lecture
11:00am - 12:00pm: French Lecture.

:uhoh:

(At least they're in close proximity) :tongue:
I know you said 'potential' but how did you find this out? Or did you look at someone else's timetable?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I know you said 'potential' but how did you find this out? Or did you look at someone else's timetable?
If you go to each respective website for the different Faculties, they do have the lecture timetables for most of the Units of Study. For tutorials, on the other hand, that's a different story.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Thursday 28th, 2pm-4pm. Gah, really can't be bothered to go in. I wish we could just do it online.

rx34

HSC
Yes I agree, in-person enrolment is a pain to those who are overseas, interstate or without a proxy.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
I'm not interstate or overseas or anything, but I live about 2 hrs away by train (yeah, it's gonna be a bitch doing it when uni starts, my sister has to do it for work every day). I'd prefer not to have to go in just to spend such a small amount of time enrolling and crap but aah well, I guess it has to be done. The perils of living in the middle of nowhere.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
I'm just curious - why not move closer? That's 4 hours a day that you're spending, travelling - and it means that you can't really interact with people outside of University (unless you're sleeping over at their place etc)
I really would love to but financially, moving closer just isn't an option right now. The only two "close" unis are each around 45 minutes away from here but I wasn't particularly intersted in any courses offered. Travelling to most of the rest takes into the hours. *Shrug* it's generally just what people have to do to go to Uni here. We're just far out enough for it to be a bitch to get anywhere, but we can't qualify for any kind of rural scholarships or anything, so it's pretty screwed.

Niek

HSC
Ha just realised I have to go in Wed, Thurs AND Fri... gotta love being a proxy :jump:

rx34

HSC
Ha just realised I have to go in Wed, Thurs AND Fri... gotta love being a proxy :jump:
Did your mates ask you to be a proxy? That's really nice of you. I can't really trust any of my friends, they are too irresponsible and i'm scared they won''t wake up on time. (mon 9-11am). Therefore, I'm asking my sister who lives interstate to help me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)