2010 MEDENTRY UMAT TUTORING: 2 people needed for group discount (1 Viewer)

glass

HSC
Hi

I want to do the MedEntry UMAT preparation course for the 2010 UMAT and i need 2 people (or more) in order to get a group discount.

It is $695 for each individual person for the Platinum package but if you have 2+ people it would only be $495 each. So we save $200 EACH!!

It says we just have to mention each others names to get the discount when registering.

So if anyone is interested, please reply, PM or email (gtran14@gmail.com) me so we can register early.

+ we DON'T need to live in the same state or go to the same workshop to be eligible to the group discount.

The faq detailing that:
http://www.medentry.edu.au/faq_discounts.asp#discountsgroup

Here's the link that explains how the discounts work:
UMAT Courses - UMAT Practice - UMAT Training

And the link explaining what the packages involve etc:
UMAT Practice, UMAT Test & UMAT Course

THIS GROUP DISCOUNT HAS BEEN FINALISED. WE DONT NEED ANYMORE PEOPLE.

THREAD CLOSED

Last edited:

desh15

HSC
hey im interested by u live in sydney so dats an issue cause i live in melbourne

LivAd

HSC
N/A
I heard it doesn't matter as you don't have to attend the same workshops as long as everyone is registered. Give them a quick call to confirm.

glass

HSC
cool. thanks heaps bec smith & LivAd!

So ... anyone else interested??

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hmmm, yeah sure...I reckon MedEntry is a piece of shit...the only thing it's good for is the LMC which is pretty much the past papers. But $200 each is still fucking expensive. Considering I doubt you even needed to put in that much effort to get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)