2010 University Offers Thread (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (1 Viewer)

ljubo

HSC
Bachelor of Business and Commerce @ UWS Parramatta Campus
and
Bachelor of Arts @ Notre Dame..

Prob take notre dame..

diametric

HSC
Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (Unbonded) - University of Western Sydney
Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (Bonded) - Monash University

Accepting UWS offer.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Science @ USYD

1st pref :D

Niek

HSC
B Socio-Legal Studies at USYD, as well as B Arts at Uni Melb :)

mindelay

HSC
International Studies / Law at UNSW (1st pref). Really happy, but still thinking I should've chosen USYD. :confused:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Every time I try and log in to the smh site to perv on what all my friends got offered, the multicoloured spinning wheel of death appears and I have to force quit safari, is there another media outlet offering such a service?

BTW i live in Tasmania and therefore can't physically buy the Herald.

SophiaRaphsody

HSC
That's weird. I thought they shared a system where the results of the applicant were accessible to all tertiary institutions. Good luck on round 2 offers!
they do.. after making yet another million phone calls today i found out that my university infact didnt provide VTAC with my transcript. they only gave VTAC like info that i'm doing BA and which subjects i did and next to each subject was NA as the grade. when i had actually gotten DIs and CRs.. i missed main round cuz of this whole fiasco and i can't get any compensation and i just have to wait till second round and hope and pray that there are places available. and seeing as how my luck as been so far, i dont have very high hopes. i dont even know what to do. i've rang the unis, and VTAC and they cant do nothing.

rx34

HSC
they do.. after making yet another million phone calls today i found out that my university infact didnt provide VTAC with my transcript. they only gave VTAC like info that i'm doing BA and which subjects i did and next to each subject was NA as the grade. when i had actually gotten DIs and CRs.. i missed main round cuz of this whole fiasco and i can't get any compensation and i just have to wait till second round and hope and pray that there are places available. and seeing as how my luck as been so far, i dont have very high hopes. i dont even know what to do. i've rang the unis, and VTAC and they cant do nothing.
Wow that's really slack , my condolences. How about going to the Art Faculty and seeing someone there? One of my friends actually got an irregular offer from RMIT by visiting its city campus. Download the irregular offer form and make a trip there. Or at least try. Good luck hun :)

philphie

Banned
HSC
Butcherer of pollytikcle echoenohmick and soshole cyinses at usyd

and

BA at unimelb

SophiaRaphsody

HSC
Wow that's really slack , my condolences. How about going to the Art Faculty and seeing someone there? One of my friends actually got an irregular offer from RMIT by visiting its city campus. Download the irregular offer form and make a trip there. Or at least try. Good luck hun :)

yeah i'll do irregular offers but i can't do it until after second rounds. cuz right now i didnt get anything at all so they wont let me do irregular offers. i'll see what happens next round. i just hope there are places left in my course...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)