2011 ATAR 99.75 + STATE RANKING + PREMIERS (1 Viewer)

vman123abc

HSC
Hi all,

I graduated in 2011 with an ATAR of 99.75, a NSW Premiers Award and a state ranking in business studies. I'm about to undertake combined law @ Sydney University on full scholarship :lol:

My marks are as follows:
- Business Studies : 98 (top 10 in NSW)
- English Advanced : 96
- Modern History : 95
- Chemistry : 93
- Economics : 93

I tutor all subjects for $30/hour, $50 for 2 hours. I'm also sellingan extensive range of state ranking resources (essay's, notes etc) and exams from previous students and myself

Why choose me:
I'm very flexible in location, willing to offer tutoring in parramatta (west), the city / sydney uni / state library, and the eastern suburbs on particular days. I also have a great deal of experience helping other peers, an extensive amount of resources for all subjects, and a range of tips and tricks to help any student achieve their goals, whatever they may be.

Please feel free to email me at vman123abc@gmail.com, i'm more than willing to answer any questions, queires or negotiate a location and price.

I currently have 2 students, and places are filling fast !

Last edited:

DuchessCambridg

HSC
N/A
I have recently acquired vman as a tutor for advanced english and business studies. His knowledge of both subjects are outstanding, and without his services, I think I would be looking at considerably lower scores. He is very polite, extremely understanding of my abilities and very patient.

Bilzo1

HSC
to any potential students,
i went to school with this guy and he is a genius. You won't be disappointed!
good luck in your tutoring business mate,
Regards

Dylanamali

HSC
full scholarship as in scientia? what's the name of your scholarship? and was it just based on academic merit or other requirements?

vman123abc

HSC
full scholarship as in scientia? what's the name of your scholarship? and was it just based on academic merit or other requirements?
Full scholarship yes, on the basis of academics and sport. I don't believe Usyd has a scientia scholarship, but it's definitely not that.

vman123abc

HSC
to any potential students,
i went to school with this guy and he is a genius. You won't be disappointed!
good luck in your tutoring business mate,
Regards
Thanks bilzo, best of luck with your tutoring !

vman123abc

HSC
Only 2 spots left guys !!! Get in before the shutters close for 2012 HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)