2012 School Formal !!! (1 Viewer)

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
I recently bought a Pierre Cardin suit for $150 - great deal (two sets of trousers included)!

Men, keep a look out at http://www.themensshop.com.au/ for sales. Just yesterday they had a sale on their Van Heusen suits.

If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you can return it via their courier which comes to your house (for free), which is really handy.

Last edited:

Crimson Cupcake

HSC
Haha we have a semi-formal this year with the boys school :) And I have my dress (from America! xD) and a clutch but no shoes to go with it... So much money. D:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I recently bought a Pierre Cardin suit for $150 - great deal (two sets of trousers included)!

Men, keep a look out at http://www.themensshop.com.au/ for sales. Just yesterday they had a sale on their Van Heusen suits.

If you don't like it or it doesn't fit, you can return it via their courier which comes to your house (for free), which is really handy.
My only advice on this is it's not so much the brand or fabric but how well fitted it is which can make or break a suit. Having it tailored to suit you perfectly will definitely make you stand out more than having a big brand suit which looks like it has a generic fit.

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Ok stupid question.. are formals generally after the HSC? Because mine's right before it -_- Right on the last day of term 3 actually...

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
but seriously formals are overrated its the afterparty thats the main event
Ok What's the whole point of the 'party' if everyone goes to the after party? I simply do not understand the concept of after parties.

some have it before some have it after depends on your school
Oh I thought it was just my school being a bum.

RANK 1

HSC
Ok What's the whole point of the 'party' if everyone goes to the after party? I simply do not understand the concept of after parties.
well for us the formal was more of a ceremony thing and then you can dance etc but the teachers and parents were there as well. the after party is a party with just your grade and their dates so naturally the after party is better. i assume this is the same for everyone else

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
well for us the formal was more of a ceremony thing and then you can dance etc but the teachers and parents were there as well. the after party is a party with just your grade and their dates so naturally the after party is better. i assume this is the same for everyone else
:O I heard they were split into specific friendship groups too, no?

RANK 1

HSC
:O I heard they were split into specific friendship groups too, no?
yeah pretty much most schools let you choose who you want to set next to. our school got us to hand in names of people we want to seat with and then they arrange they seatings based on those and try to satisfy the most amount of people

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
you people had afterparties?

i had a flight to catch so i missed my year 12 formal after party :( :( :( :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)