2012 Semester 2 UNSW Chatter Thread (3 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Congrats on getting through it!

Also, I just noticed that you have FINS1613 planned for your second semester. Which day do you have your FINS1613 lecture? :eek:

Just asking because it'd be cool to see someone else browsing BoS in lectures that I go to.
*blank stare*

HSC
Uni Grad
Congrats on getting through it!

Also, I just noticed that you have FINS1613 planned for your second semester. Which day do you have your FINS1613 lecture? :eek:

Just asking because it'd be cool to see someone else browsing BoS in lectures that I go to.
My FINS1613 lecture is on the monday 9-11am slot, but i may or may not attend, depending on how useful the lectures are gonna be.

EDIT: 2800th post.

Last edited:

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
My FINS1613 lecture is on the monday 9-11am slot, but i may or may not attend, depending on how useful the lectures are gonna be.

Yikes, that's pretty darn early. But at least you can skip it...

My parents will kill me if I don't finish all of my classes in the morning, so my Wednesday and Thursday classes are all in the morning. And I can't skip 'em, because they're mostly tutorials. Darn it.

And congrats on your 2800th post? (How many years have you been posting on here?)

HSC
Uni Grad
Yikes, that's pretty darn early. But at least you can skip it...

My parents will kill me if I don't finish all of my classes in the morning, so my Wednesday and Thursday classes are all in the morning. And I can't skip 'em, because they're mostly tutorials. Darn it.

And congrats on your 2800th post? (How many years have you been posting on here?)
Yeah, it is. But I hate morning stuff, would prefer afternoons or evenings.

I've been posting for 3 years already. So long.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Haha, I'd be too scared that I'd break the camera to properly use it. I haven't held a camera in that long. Really.

Edit: Sorry, was looking at the MGMT1001 lecture. My FINS1613 lecture is on Monday arvo. That 2PM to 4PM class.

No need to clear it out, I knew that from the start. It was pretty obvious. ;)

Fried rice is delicious, and I would certainly eat all the fried rice you bring, but I certainly wouldn't fall for you just because of that, haha. I'd need something more delicious...

Like this! Oh god, beautiful peking duck~. And dumplings! Gyoza galore! Yeah, my Asian-ness is coming out. Tamagoyaki! Gyuudon! Teriyaki! Beijing peking duck! Sate! Etc.

*joins in on the blank staring*

Also, g'luck with whatever marks you get everyone~. I'll be in your situation next semester. ;'D

Cool, you can see me in that lecture ;). Just look for the homeless looking Asian in his PJ.

Why don't you come and see my delicious photo of the food i ate each night on fb. Oh, i can make those macaroon cookies ;)

Favourite Asian food ever: Tamagotchi.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC

Why don't you gym from 7-9am then go to your Finance lect?

I'm doing it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Cool, you can see me in that lecture ;). Just look for the homeless looking Asian in his PJ.

Why don't you come and see my delicious photo of the food i ate each night on fb. Oh, i can make those macaroon cookies ;)

oh you and your daily recipes

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad

Sorry, but I have to ask: Aren't we all going to look homeless, Asian, and in our PJs? (Since all of us are poor, poor, poor...)

And... MACAROON COOKIES! I'm considering it just for those cookies. Went to the first day of O-Week today, ate a chocolate chip cookie, loved it. I love cookies. Cookies, cookies, cookies...

HSC
Uni Grad
I actually came to uni today. Wasn't that great, but talked to a few of the ACTL ppl about results and that. My god, mine as so bad compared with theirs :/

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm going to uni tomorrow. gonna do mathsoc stuff

HSC
Uni Grad
Although tbh I've talked to a few others and they've done just as bad as I have. But I have to really step it up this semester. Try to get my next term wam 10 marks higher.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
And you can do it.

If you want, I'm thinking some group study sessions next sem. want in?

HSC
Uni Grad
And you can do it.

If you want, I'm thinking some group study sessions next sem. want in?
Yeah, definitely need that. I'd defs need help for MATH1251, coz either way, for whatever path I'm going to choose, I'll need it. (either keep actuarial or change to sci/edu)

i may need help for FINS1613 too

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah, definitely need that. I'd defs need help for MATH1251, coz either way, for whatever path I'm going to choose, I'll need it. (either keep actuarial or change to sci/edu)

i may need help for FINS1613 too
yeah you'll need to ask soemone else for fins1613. i'm not touching finance ever again. YAY!

But yes, maths I can help you with.

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah you'll need to ask soemone else for fins1613. i'm not touching finance ever again. YAY!

But yes, maths I can help you with.
well, pretty much every subject I'll need help with. my god. even Chinese. if scaling screws me over again then im defs dropping the arts component of the course :/

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Remember that Arts is hard to do well in. Lots pass, but few get HDs. It's not like say... maths where if you do super well, you know you'll get a good mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)