2012 Semester 2 UNSW Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

muzeikchun852

HSC
what's with the stalls on the main pathway today? it's like O-week :)

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Now we have some British lecturer and KH Shim for FINS1613
I actually fell asleep in the FINS1613 lecture. Had the British guy, I think. I never thought I would prefer any Economics class over a Finance class...

HSC
Uni Grad
I actually fell asleep in the FINS1613 lecture. Had the British guy, I think. I never thought I would prefer any Economics class over a Finance class...
My goodness, I fell asleep too. :/

How boring was that finance lecture? :(

HSC
Uni Grad
I got chinese lecture tomorrow. farrr I seriously hope Haiqing is a good lecturer, otherwise I may as well just skip ALL chinese lectures :/

Which leads to me skipping a whole wednesday

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
she's alright. pretty anal with attendance though, she only allowed people to sign the attendance sheet in the first 15 mins or so and then picked random people throughout the lecture to answer questions.

so many people got caught out because they just signed and left

q.q got some stupid 'review test' for chinese already in week 2 or whatever. pretty gay because I forgot everything that I learnt last sem..

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
stepped into Higher Complex Analysis

mind = blown within two seconds

Trig functions aren't bounded in the complex plane

what what what what what what what what what

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Now we have some British lecturer and KH Shim for FINS1613
is peter anderson still the tutor in charge? if so hope you get him. He is really good XD Helped me with my excellent results XD

HSC
Uni Grad
she's alright. pretty anal with attendance though, she only allowed people to sign the attendance sheet in the first 15 mins or so and then picked random people throughout the lecture to answer questions.

so many people got caught out because they just signed and left

q.q got some stupid 'review test' for chinese already in week 2 or whatever. pretty gay because I forgot everything that I learnt last sem..
uh oh....

As for me, I just checked the course outline. and FUARK. the culture component is fucking 20% of the whole course. And I gotta do even more readings, which means my workload for this subject will be double T_T

And just realized I had to buy another textbook from the textbook store coz the chinese culture component requires that textbook. :S

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
uh oh....

As for me, I just checked the course outline. and FUARK. the culture component is fucking 20% of the whole course. And I gotta do even more readings, which means my workload for this subject will be double T_T

And just realized I had to buy another textbook from the textbook store coz the chinese culture component requires that textbook. :S
NOOOOOOOOoo
I hope you get this in time, don't buy it yet!! when I did it, he photocopied the textbook for us :)

HSC
Uni Grad
NOOOOOOOOoo
I hope you get this in time, don't buy it yet!! when I did it, he photocopied the textbook for us :)
Okay, was about to buy the textbook. But I'll wait for it :)

FFS you're lucky though, ours may not print it out. :S

We're having Lu Jia instead of Haiqing atm. She's not too bad as of now

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
stepped into Higher Complex Analysis

mind = blown within two seconds

Trig functions aren't bounded in the complex plane

what what what what what what what what what
What.

Sorry, just had to add my two cents in. 8'D (Really, all the Math lingo hurts. Glad I'll never have to do that...)

My goodness, I fell asleep too. :/

How boring was that finance lecture? :(
Extremely boring. The content is interesting enough (despite the fact that I learned this in high school), but the lecturer - oh god, the lecturer. Monotonous voice, never asks any questions, and just keeps rambling on. I would've stayed awake if I was jotting down notes, but he went through the slides so fast that I gave up on taking notes. And I'm a fast writer. =/

On an interesting note, after the lecture was over, I went to ask the lecturer a question about the textbook, and I swear, he glared at me. I think he hates me because he saw me sitting in one of the front rows, sleeping while he talked. >__>

Ya'll are some goofy niggaz.. You really think the micro economic bullshit theoretical fuckshit monopolistic demand curve optimal perfectly rational consumer surplus unmeasurable hypothetical fucking measure of utility was more interesting then something real like fins?
And yet Economics majors tend to find jobs faster than Finance majors.

But I digress. The content in Finance is interesting, better than Microeconomics, but the lecturer was so boring that I fell asleep. I think over half the class (which has like, 150+ people) fell asleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)