2012 student with 97.35 atar offering tutoring for 2013 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hello,
My name is Ally and I recently finished my HSC with an ATAR of 97% placing me in the top 3% of students in NSW. As a result, I have decided to offer a tutoring service for these subjects below. I am friendly, outgoing and a great listener. I aim to take off the stress of the HSC whilst teaching a variety of things along the way. I am a firm believer that determination is the first step to great success and I will teach you the secrets I have learnt in achieving high results. Both my parents have been teaching for over 30 years so I am no stranger to the skill. I am based on the Northern Beaches but can commute if need be. Please feel free to contact me at allyHSC@hotmail.com or on the BOS. :)

• Business Studies
    I am able to help with all of the core topics (marketing, finance, operations and HR)
    In 2011, I was at the bottom of my cohort and absolutely hated the subject.
    With tricks and skills I managed to get myself from low 60's up to ranking 1st in the Trial and then achieving a high band 6 in the HSC.
    I would be more then happy to do the same with my students.
  • English Advanced
    I can help edit, read and improve essays for Emily Dickinson, Hamlet, Snow Falling on Cedars, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? and A Room of One's Own.
    I got a Band 6. Can help with creative writing too.
  • English Ex 1
    We studied Crime Fiction. (same as above)

• English Ex 2
    I did poetry and received a high mark in this subject.
    I wrote 34 sonnets.
    I am happy to help with ideas, assignments and log books.

• Society and Culture
    Ranked 1 internally with a final HSC result of 96 placing me in the top 99.95% of the state.
    Can help with PIP editing, brainstorming, researching and methodologies.
    I can also help with the other topics... I did Popular Culture, Equality and Difference and Change & Continuity
  • Visual Art
    I ended up with 95 for VA.
    I was ranked 3rd internally and topped my class in essay writing receiving 19/20 as the lowest mark for my entire year.
    I did graphic design for my Art Major.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)