2013 UNSW Offers (1 Viewer)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Buddy, you say you got 99.95, but dont know about co-op?

Co-op the prestigious scholarship that unsw offers, and you need to give in an online application (giving 1000-1500 answers to life situation type questions) - then interview. It's not all about marks with that one...

That aside, I do agree with this
You need to satisfy the ATAR threshold to be awarded a co-op scholarship though.

shangg

HSC
Buddy, you say you got 99.95, but dont know about co-op?

Co-op the prestigious scholarship that unsw offers, and you need to give in an online application (giving 1000-1500 answers to life situation type questions) - then interview. It's not all about marks with that one...

That aside, I do agree that comm cutoff did not decrease
LOL mate this is awkward for you. I got a conditional offer in the finance and banking co-op and i accepted. I went through the application and interview process. I know about it a lot better than you do.

shangg

HSC
You need to satisfy the ATAR threshold to be awarded a co-op scholarship though.
The thing is, we received conditional offers ONE WEEK before ATARS were released. So we've all been sitting on conditional offers. We called up UNSW and accepted, etc. If we don't make the cutoff, we lose the scholarship BUT WE DID GET ACCEPTED. The uni is happy with 96, but if you don't make the cutoff, uac doesn't give you the course

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
But my only disadvantage is that 'disadvantaged school' thing, I doubt they'd give me any points off that alone, otherwise they'd p much have to award it to the entire GWS dont they?
I don't know but commerce is getting ever so popular. Can't comprehend the ATAR cut-off dropping more than 0.05

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
The thing is, we received conditional offers ONE WEEK before ATARS were released. So we've all been sitting on conditional offers. We called up UNSW and accepted, etc. If we don't make the cutoff, we lose the scholarship BUT WE DID GET ACCEPTED. The uni is happy with 96, but if you don't make the cutoff, uac doesn't give you the course
Oh right yeah makes sense.

HSC
N/A
I don't know but commerce is getting ever so popular. Can't comprehend the ATAR cut-off dropping more than 0.05
Maybe it did drop when actuarial got it's own course, and when they offered b science and business, so people dont ahve to combine comm/sci

shangg

HSC
96 minimum, but if the cut off is higher, you need to satisfy that :)

eldawgz

HSC
So I'm still trying to comprehend whether this is legit or not.
I entered the code for dual degrees with B. Comm and it asks me to create a Unipass??? does that mean I'll get an offer for this tonight?? I wsn't expecting to get this as my GPA was only 5.25 and WAM 71.25 although this was my first reference?

inJust

HSC
I entered the code for dual degrees with B. Comm and it asks me to create a Unipass??? does that mean I'll get an offer for this tonight?? I wsn't expecting to get this as my GPA was only 5.25 and WAM 71.25 although this was my first reference?
Then you got it man, congrats!

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Yep.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
I'm gonna bet it's 96.3
+1

Yeah true that, I remember someone saying you need minimum 75 wam?

eldawgz

HSC
well i got a really shitty atar (like 62 shitty) so i really dont know but wtf im gonna wait till its official :)

shangg

HSC
what was your friend's atar?

i think they release it with the paper, because it has teh course you got into plus teh course cut off.

inb4 i'm the lowest they've accepted.

My friend got a 96.25 atar. he didn't get the cutoff...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)