• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2014/15 Australian Summer of Cricket Thread :D (1 Viewer)

screwuhsc

HSC
Well at least India is playing well and better than last time they came to aus and better than the poms last year

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Well at least India is playing well and better than last time they came to aus and better than the poms last year
OMFG definitely agree with this. Remember like 2 years ago they were making like 140 totals and getting all out. Clarke also made 300+ and that was the worst game for us to watch :lol:
I reckon it's mainly because they've chosen better players now (unlike last time with all the oldies: Tendulkar, Dravid, Laxman) who are younger. They've probs learnt a thing or two from straya's rotation policy.

screwuhsc

HSC
OMFG definitely agree with this. Remember like 2 years ago they were making like 140 totals and getting all out. Clarke also made 300+ and that was the worst game for us to watch :lol:
I reckon it's mainly because they've chosen better players now (unlike last time with all the oldies: Tendulkar, Dravid, Laxman) who are younger. They've probs learnt a thing or two from straya's rotation policy.
But I would change my bowling options I like shami but in Australia he's outta touch. I rather have yadav instead ashwin Instead of karn sharma aaron I dunno he has pace and ishant is defs in

screwuhsc

HSC
That better not happen I'm hoping not I dint think Clarke will play this series of an injury

screwuhsc

HSC
But only scared of warner and Smith only threat others I guess are a walking stick hopefully

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
What an exciting cricket match!

India batted wonderfully and were just a tad behind Australia in runs
Not exciting unfortunately, going to almost certainly be a draw - especially given India's current run rate.

screwuhsc

HSC
Not exciting unfortunately, going to almost certainly be a draw - especially given India's current run rate.
Exactly but credit should be given to India because there record outside India is miserable and scoring close to 4 rpo is impressive tbh

crazy_paki123

HSC
Exactly but credit should be given to India because there record outside India is miserable and scoring close to 4 rpo is impressive tbh
Tbh Adelaide conditions are pretty close to subcontinent conditions but credit where its due well done Kohli esp. After that first ball

screwuhsc

HSC
Tbh Adelaide conditions are pretty close to subcontinent conditions but credit where its due well done Kohli esp. After that first ball
Well not really sub continentish more bounce and light turn but yes it's the friendliest pitches in Australia so yea sums it up

Smooth Operator

HSC
India is crumbling and Lyon has a five wicket haul.

Lol if India used the DRS Saha's dismissal may have been overturned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)