2014/15 Australian Summer of Cricket Thread :D (2 Viewers)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
OH MY FUCKING GOSH STUPID COMMENTATORS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

bias fgts

Smooth Operator

HSC
They kept complaining about the Indian batsmen asking for drinks. I don't get what's wrong with that :// They reckon it wastes time and overs like wtf
Well they're not wrong when they say it cuts in to overs. On the same note having a drink cannot, in my opinion be denied haha.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
but it is.
Well they're not wrong when they say it cuts in to overs. On the same note having a drink cannot, in my opinion be denied haha.
The way the commentators say it feels like they're trying to find faults in everything of the Indian team. They also keep comparing India's and Australia's tails and how they differ in their batting. They should really listen to Indian commentary, which includes and ,australian representative

Smooth Operator

HSC
The way the commentators say it feels like they're trying to find faults in everything of the Indian team. They also keep comparing India's and Australia's tails and how they differ in their batting. They should really listen to Indian commentary, which includes and ,australian representative
Don't take it to heart.. You've got to remember they're catering for a majority Australian crowd and of course them backing Australia themselves. Obviously this should be distanced when professionally commentating.

It's pretty cool that Lawry is commentating this match. Ritchie Benaud needs to do some lounge room commentary or something! I hope he's fairing well.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Don't take it to heart.. You've got to remember they're catering for a majority Australian crowd and of course them backing Australia themselves. Obviously this should be distanced when professionally commentating.

It's pretty cool that Lawry is commentating this match. Ritchie Benaud needs to do some lounge room commentary or something! I hope he's fairing well.
True that. They still shouldn't be so bias though. Like it gets to the point where it looks like they're hating on India lel.

Aww poor Richie :( Isn't he in hospital or something? They had the mini documentary about him. Lol I love how random groups in the crowd dress up as him :haha:

sorry eniggy for hating on India, they are smashin it :D
All good bruhh :)

Omg lol Johnson is a cry baby. When he's not getting wickets he does stupid things to upset the batsman ://

Smooth Operator

HSC
True that. They still shouldn't be so bias though. Like it gets to the point where it looks like they're hating on India lel.

Aww poor Richie :( Isn't he in hospital or something? They had the mini documentary about him. Lol I love how random groups in the crowd dress up as him :haha:
I think the hating India part is a little extreme. You're quite passionate about it all. :p

I'm unsure what's the go with Richie hey, I just hope he's okay.

Yeah, the crowds at cricket matches seem great. I want to witness the Barmy Army one day..

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I think the hating India part is a little extreme. You're quite passionate about it all. :p

I'm unsure what's the go with Richie hey, I just hope he's okay.

Yeah, the crowds at cricket matches seem great. I want to witness the Barmy Army one day..
Perhaps yeah, sorry :/

Hopefully! Such a legend :)

Ikrr samee!! I wanna go to England's match one day. Second fave team :D

Smooth Operator

HSC
Perhaps yeah, sorry :/

Hopefully! Such a legend :)

Ikrr samee!! I wanna go to England's match one day. Second fave team :D
It's all good, I was just saying they wouldn't just 'hate' a team, admittedly they do rave about the whole DRS thing though.

Indeed he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)