2015 business studies solutions (1 Viewer)

Flop21

HSC
I smashed business MC, brings a tear to my eye. Why couldn't I have smashed biology MC, why, whyyyyyyyyyyy. It will forever haunt me.

bigdawstv

HSC
I smashed business MC, brings a tear to my eye. Why couldn't I have smashed biology MC, why, whyyyyyyyyyyy. It will forever haunt me.
How did you find the business report? I only used 2 HR strategies

consumer laws was good

Flop21

HSC
How did you find the business report? I only used 2 HR strategies

consumer laws was good
Ummmm yeah I found it okay, same with the other extended response. I know my responses were definitely not perfect though, and happy to loose some marks there.

I think I did 3 or 4 HR strategies, my memory is kind of sketchy since I never need to do business studies again haha. Using 2 will be fine if you answered the question well and impress the marker.

bigdawstv

HSC
Ummmm yeah I found it okay, same with the other extended response. I know my responses were definitely not perfect though, and happy to loose some marks there.

I think I did 3 or 4 HR strategies, my memory is kind of sketchy since I never need to do business studies again haha. Using 2 will be fine if you answered the question well and impress the marker.
Yeah ikr finance strategies was already in my trials, so found it heaps good. It was just really hard to get into depth with Section 3, without constantly roasting the company

Flop21

HSC
Yeah ikr finance strategies was already in my trials, so found it heaps good. It was just really hard to get into depth with Section 3, without constantly roasting the company
Haha I just tried being really objective and told them what will happen if they continue to break the law, and they must stop and follow all legal regulations/legislation.

I also did operations for last section, since finance was my worst topic.

bigdawstv

HSC
Haha I just tried being really objective and told them what will happen if they continue to break the law, and they must stop and follow all legal regulations/legislation.

I also did operations for last section, since finance was my worst topic.
what u get for MC? :p

milkytea99

HSC
c 18 and a 0
I swear 15 is B 3 days, not A 0 days.
Because if you look at the path, intially it all adds up to 14 days. But when it gets delayed by 6 days, it adds up to 17 days. so it's 3 days.

Flop21

HSC
Because if you look at the path, intially it all adds up to 14 days. But when it gets delayed by 6 days, it adds up to 17 days. so it's 3 days.
Nah. It's a network diagram where there are two paths branching off, i.e. 2 tasks happening at the same time. If you add 6 days to that branch, it is still not longer than the branch next to it... hence no change.

Flop21

HSC
what u get for MC? :p
No idea lol, but so far nothing looks to be wrong. Could have gotten resource / industrial market q wrong though. Picked resource. But I have a feeling it may be industrial.

crowley926

HSC
Nah cuz, critical path is A-B-F-C-D which is 18 days
E-C delayed by 6 days is 17 days == 0 days delay

band6man

HSC
Yep 20/20 on MC for me, will probably get state rank. I hope you guys realized that accidents went up in 2015 because of less money being allocated to HR on Q25. Some of my friends didn't know which makes sense because I'm smarter than them.

FlameLash

HSC
Yep 20/20 on MC for me, will probably get state rank. I hope you guys realized that accidents went up in 2015 because of less money being allocated to HR on Q25. Some of my friends didn't know which makes sense because I'm smarter than them.
Yep less expenditure = less training = more accidents.

FlameLash

HSC
No idea lol, but so far nothing looks to be wrong. Could have gotten resource / industrial market q wrong though. Picked resource. But I have a feeling it may be industrial.
Since the exam is uploaded I looked at how it was worded. It doesn't saying where it is sold TO, but rather IN what market it is sold. I am certain it is resource.

Flop21

HSC
Since the exam is uploaded I looked at how it was worded. It doesn't saying where it is sold TO, but rather IN what market it is sold. I am certain it is resource.
Sick 20/20. I think, maybe 1 wrong who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)