2015 HSC Extention I Mathematics Predictions (1 Viewer)

HSC
So, what do you guys think? Will it be as easy as last years? What topics will compromise of the last section? Projectile? Rates of change? 3d trig?

HSC
In my opinion there will be a hard projectile and medium binomial expansion for Q 14

leehuan

HSC
Binomial theorem was easy last year. Let x=-1.

Year before? UGH.

So this year will be interesting.

So, depending on how you look at it, the parametrics question was 'hard' last year.

Note that they will try not to make the questions in two consecutive years similar.

photastic

HSC
Probably be harder since last year's was pretty easy comparing to other years. I feel they will have a 'traditional' binomial theorem/probability, projectile motion and a question that will incorporate a few topics for Q 14.

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
The bulk of last year's Extension 1 exam was definitely easy. I found 2013 much harder than 2014. But, unfortunately I was having a really bad day and I only got 94 as an aligned mark doing the 2014 paper. :/

Should've repeated. I just couldn't be bothered putting in the workload.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
The bulk of last year's Extension 1 exam was definitely easy. I found 2013 much harder than 2014. But, unfortunately I was having a really bad day and I only got 94 as an aligned mark doing the 2014 paper. :/

Should've repeated. I just couldn't be bothered putting in the workload.
feels when u lose 3 marks for this,

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
feels when u lose 3 marks for this,

Oh dear. I did that once in an in-class test and that was humiliating enough.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
I think this year will feature a hard binomials which will make everyone shit their pants. Hopefully not 3d trig cause 3d trig is cray cray sometimes

AntarcticMonkeys

HSC
I just finished 4u and my friends and I were pissed at the lack of circle geo and induction in the paper, so it could be in 3u to make up for it (something i'd like tbh)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)