2015 HSC Saver Seminar | AOS, Eng Adv, Eco, Bus Stu. | All State-Ranking | 99+ ATAR | (1 Viewer)

ocstew

HSC
Hi guys, I'm organising a HSC revision seminar for this year's HSC for Economics, Business Studies, English Area of Study (Discovery) and English Advanced. I understand that many of you would be skeptical about the effectiveness of a seminar but this isn't what you'd typically expect. Having seen all of these presenters teach, and the passion that they teach with, I'm absolutely convinced that anyone who attends will see their performance improve during the HSC.

What you'll get is a 4 hour seminar with:

- State ranking students showing you HOW to achieve top results - methods, strategies, tips and techniques to keep in mind
- 4 hour seminars for Area of Study - Discovery, Advanced English - Modules, Economics and Business Studies
- Exemplar responses, essays, past papers, case studies and notes for all who attend on the day
- A place to have all your HSC queries answered
- Experienced tutors reviewing and marking your essays WHILE you learn and available to answer ALL your questions during breaks
- Small class sizes and strictly limited tickets available

Presenters:

Terence Zhou
- Advanced English: 98, English Extension 1: 49
- 12th in State for Advanced English
- Head Tutor at a top ranked tutoring agency
- Commerce/Law at UNSW
- ATAR: 99.4

Yang Hu
- Economics: 97, Business Studies: 96, Mathematics: 99, Mathematics Extension 2: 99
- 7th in the State for Economics, 16th in the State for Mathematics, 20th in the State for Mathematics Extension 2
- Actuarial Science at UNSW
- ATAR: 99.90

Julie Li
- Advanced English: 97, English Extension 1: 49
- 1st in 2 Unit, 3 Unit, 4 Unit English at top ranked selective school
- Economics/Law at UNSW
- ATAR: 99+

Our presenters have numerous state ranks across the subjects being taught and have years of teaching experience behind them.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaydizzle

HSC
Re: 2015 HSC Saver Seminar | AOS, Eng Adv, Eco, Bus Stu. | All State-Ranking | 99+ AT

will this be on for next year as well?

ocstew

HSC
Re: 2015 HSC Saver Seminar | AOS, Eng Adv, Eco, Bus Stu. | All State-Ranking | 99+ AT

Yep, that's the idea. Also even if you're not doing the HSC this year I feel like it would be really useful for you to get an overview, headed into Year 12 and all.

Hannah114

HSC
N/A

Hi, whereabouts would these seminars be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)