2015 Sem 2 Finals Thread (1 Viewer)

Web Addict

HSC
How was accounting 1B exam?
I found it decent. Heaps of the questions were copy and pasted from the workshops, seminars and PASS classes.

The only problem was the first question on relevance and verifiability worth 10 MARKS!!! That question made no sense. I bullshitted so much for it.

HSC
1B was good, heaps of seminar questions repeated.
The boxes they gave us to write answers in for some of the longer response q's were too small and i had to write outside even though it mentioned not to. It's a petty question but does it matter to markers like i think they should provide adequate room to write the answers so you can write it legibly and not so small that markers can't read it just to fit it in the box.

I think relatively this 1B exam was an easier exam compared to previous years, no cash flows statements, budgets etc.

HSC
Uni Grad
Holy fuck, what is going on in well testing. Have to memorize so much content and formulae. It's a course that is 3UOC for undergrads but for postgrads its 6UOC. =_='

1B was good, heaps of seminar questions repeated.
The boxes they gave us to write answers in for some of the longer response q's were too small and i had to write outside even though it mentioned not to. It's a petty question but does it matter to markers like i think they should provide adequate room to write the answers so you can write it legibly and not so small that markers can't read it just to fit it in the box.

I think relatively this 1B exam was an easier exam compared to previous years, no cash flows statements, budgets etc.
IMO In that case they honestly should have the exam paper separate, and then just provide the adequate number of exam booklets for use. That way you can just simply customize whatever you can do.

mreditor16

HSC
I felt 1B was harder than what the last two users are saying. Yes, a lot of the questions were like seminar questions, but still there were a lot of tricky questions imo.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Geology seems ez enough - except that mineral/ore deposits section will fuck me most likely
Complex seems alright as long as i dont make silly algebra errors but ch15 conformal mapping is fucked
Differentials is just cancer especially partials...

HSC
Uni Grad
Geology seems ez enough - except that mineral/ore deposits section will fuck me most likely
Complex seems alright as long as i dont make silly algebra errors but ch15 conformal mapping is fucked
Differentials is just cancer especially partials...
Are you taking higher or lower differentials?

I haven't got up to PDEs yet, will be expecting some sort of buttrape though.

Chocolatebubble

HSC
Uni Grad
Making links between different management theories and concepts in the essays will significantly boost your marks for the essays. Also, process of elimination will be very helpful for the multiple choice section in the MGMT exam
How would the essay question look like? they got rid of case studies this year so i'm not sure what to prep for

mreditor16

HSC
How would the essay question look like? they got rid of case studies this year so i'm not sure what to prep for
I've heard they've gotten rid of the case studies and that pretty much removes the predictability of the essay question. I have no frigging clue, it could honestly be anything, which is terrible for you guys :( Feeling for ya guys :/

Chocolatebubble

HSC
Uni Grad
I've heard they've gotten rid of the case studies and that pretty much removes the predictability of the essay question. I have no frigging clue, it could honestly be anything, which is terrible for you guys :( Feeling for ya guys :/
hoooooboy hope my bullshitting skills from hsc haven't rusted

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow I'm also doing lower. I've just done chapter 6, not up to chapter 7 yet. Have you also started doing past exams?
had a look and tried a few out, but not in detail need to brush up chapters 1-6 then hard focus on ch7

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
i had a d wam before this sem

will be lucky to maintain wam of 70 after this sem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)