2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constantine

HSC
hey guys I need opinions. So I just finished my 3rd assessment block but because I got sick in the middle of exams, a lot of my exams were done later and I only just finished exams today whereas say some ppl finished last wednesday/friday. Now, we're already back at school (since for us exam period = no classes, just exams) and we're getting bombarded with work from class etc. I haven't been to class since around last friday, plus I have all my stuff that I didn't do from a few weeks ago coz it wasn't in exams, so i was wondering how long of a break is ok to take???

I sort of behind on things and I'm not ready to give up on my desired atar yet but I am a bit burnt out from doing 6 exams over the last week.5
i know i won't study today coz I got a massive headache from today's exam but I'm a bit panicked coz trials are week 3/4 next term and asdfghjkkjafhakjsdhf

what would ppl personally do?
I would take a break.
After my trials I took two weeks off. Sure, I went to school, read the textbooks, did the homework, but I did no studying whatsoever.
Your mental and physical exhaustion probably means you won't be any productive work anyway, so why waste time trying to do work when you can chill for about a week or so, come back feeling solid and do some efficient work?

In the long run, this will benefit you more.
The end game on the actual HSC - worth 50%. You don't want to burn out by that stage. Trust me, you would rather rest now.

rawrliongirl

HSC
anyone know what a "federal decentralised" structure is in terms of organisation of a business or company?

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
english haha
The migrant woman in the middle marks the transition between the rich history of central america and the raw power of industrialization the US possesses. The two images are mirrors of each other. You do the rest.

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Besides the massive, more obvious transition as pointed out by Hectic, try to analyse the other transitions within the image (such as the sun and the moon), the dilapidated staircase and the one that is in good condition, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)