• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Redefined opinion could be a consequence of rediscovery, but I don't think it is the reason (or catalyst or motive or whatever) for rediscovery.

Edit: No, actually, it could be a catalyst for later rediscovery. A changed opinion/attitude can lead to a new set of values, which would potentially lead someone to rediscover themselves, someone else, somewhere else...

I think discovery/rediscovery go hand in hand. If you discovered a new culture through experiences with refugees, perhaps you have rediscovered your humanity? I don't know your text, so I have no idea... but yeah, just tweak it :).
That is very interesting idea! True, thanks a lot! I have a better understanding of my text thanks to you! :D

rawrliongirl

HSC
I came home from the TSFX lectures today... so tired TT--TT

I sat for 2 hours listening to Hamlet's textual integrity and how it's ambiguity has allowed it to transcend time...
Overall, still a fun day! ^__^
das goooood!

i..did nothing...
i was supposed to finish a draft essay for my modern history assessment....but i did't do jack shit T_T
i will be up late tonight........ =_=

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Yes, I've got the best idea for my creative ever!!! Thank you so much!

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Dude I can't even read your bloody handwriting lmao

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
man, my parents would love to replace me with you LOL
Bored of Studies confuses me sometimes because they think I am not being serious when I am genuinely writing what I feel. (asking me if I'm serious or sarcastic)

Although quite a dense text, I can see Hamlet as a perfect example of how prominent issues within the human condition can still transcend time. My personal favourite example from the text is how the main protagonist still endeavours to reconcile his moral beliefs and identity even in a world of figurative decay and diametrically opposed societal exceptions, all of which framed by Shakespeare! That's why I said it was a fun day, to see how my interpretation of the text is validated by one person's opinion... (AKA the point of module b).

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
das goooood!

i..did nothing...
i was supposed to finish a draft essay for my modern history assessment....but i did't do jack shit T_T
i will be up late tonight........ =_=
Don't worry, you'll get there rawrliongirl!! :D You'll get more done in a high pressure environment.

Ekman

HSC
Bored of Studies confuses me sometimes because they think I am not being serious when I am genuinely writing what I feel. (asking me if I'm serious or sarcastic)

Although quite a dense text, I can see Hamlet as a perfect example of how prominent issues within the human condition can still transcend time. My personal favourite example from the text is how the main protagonist still endeavours to reconcile his moral beliefs and identity even in a world of figurative decay and diametrically opposed societal exceptions, all of which framed by Shakespeare! That's why I said it was a fun day, to see how my interpretation of the text is validated by one person's opinion... (AKA the point of module b).
This explains everything about the issues of typing a message:

rawrliongirl

HSC
what even is modern history?
what even is conflict in europe?
what are essays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)