2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaido

be.
HSC
They're just too broke to print out extra pages, so now they're combining different modes of texts to save themselves time and money. - theory of life

turntaker

HSC
I haven't been able to study for 2-3 months.

studying 2 days before HSC.

gg

teridax

HSC
N/A
3 marker: Topic sentence that answers how. For example, from the previous question i'd go.

Through the use of narrative shifts and metaphor, the composer illustrates how the most significant discoveries are those which lead to transformatrions within ourself.

5-6 marker: Treat that shit like a mini essay. Intro, body para for each texts and conclusion. The key here is to absolutely make sure that every sentence is in someway linked to the question, so one doesn't waste words!
fuark, cheers brudda

i'm more shitting myself for the creative tho - hopping my creative can fit w/ the stimulus

turntaker

HSC
lucky cunt.
yeah, there is a UOW/UTS (And other smaller unis) only scholarship for comp sci students which gives you $5000 a year,
I doubt it will be too competitive at uow so I am applying for that too.

Also UOW has cyber security major which is new that they are offering starting next year which is like ethical hacking.
I have been interested in that since I was a kid.
IIRC UNSW doesn't have that major.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
How hard do the HSC English teachers mark?
Depends on who you're comparing it to

At my school they always mark harsher - It's common to find people having a 1 - 3 mark difference from the internal to the external exam at my school

Kaido

be.
HSC
yeah, there is a UOW/UTS (And other smaller unis) only scholarship for comp sci students which gives you $5000 a year,
I doubt it will be too competitive at uow so I am applying for that too.

Also UOW has cyber security major which is new that they are offering starting next year which is like ethical hacking.
I have been interested in that since I was a kid.
IIRC UNSW doesn't have that major.
I need to learn how to hack, but gonna study it online. Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)