2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroman

HSC
Fuck too much english is ruining my brain, im listening to music for the next hr, peace out guys.

youix

HSC
Hey guys does anyone know any 'stronger' technique than "descriptive language"? For my AOS essay.

gurmeet

HSC
hey guys what do you think are the most common questions in ipt exam?? like, there's always a question about cloud storage and may be one asking about difference between real-time and batch processing systems. what else is there?

Mr_Kap

HSC
Ive asked this before but I'm really worried. I have my intro, 3 ideas (so 3 paragrahs for each text)...and a total of 600 words on my Core text, and around 385 on my related txt. Is this okay that my core text is more?

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Ive asked this before but I'm really worried. I have my intro, 3 ideas (so 3 paragrahs for each text)...and a total of 600 words on my Core text, and around 385 on my related txt. Is this okay that my core text is more?
I've been told it's really important to keep a balance between the two texts.

Mr_Kap

HSC
I've been told it's really important to keep a balance between the two texts.
Really, I heard it shoud be more weighted to the core text, but I didn't realise how much i've gone to my core text. I should probably cut my core to maybe 500 then, and then make my related around 400-450, and then i can fnish the essay faster (slightly shorter)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Oh snap, we've got our own section of the forum now lol.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
hey guys what do you think are the most common questions in ipt exam?? like, there's always a question about cloud storage and may be one asking about difference between real-time and batch processing systems. what else is there?
You mean for the transactions option? The past few years of that option there hasn't been a cloud storage question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)