2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekoccino

HSC
No spaces, whatsoever , cos when you c/p it, they'll be spacing, make sure skype's opened. It should work!

Or, just c/p to a convo in skype ( no spacing) , then click on the hyperlink!

It's working, so just follow the steps!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
1. Where the black dot is .. where there should be no space.

2. PRESS ENTER

Last edited:

matchalolz

HSC
so uh i haven't touched maths at all these holidays but I've seen a lot of posts saying that you should be doing at least 1 hour everyday. Is this really important? I do extension 1

astroman

HSC
so uh i haven't touched maths at all these holidays but I've seen a lot of posts saying that you should be doing at least 1 hour everyday. Is this really important? I do extension 1
people say that because math is all about practice, the more you do the better you will get. Now not all hope is lost but you should revise constantly.

turntaker

HSC
yeah, I do 4 hours each day

Thunderstorm

HSC
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all :)
Haven't been on here in agesss as I've blocked out school, and anything school related in the last few weeks, how's everyones holidays so far? Is anyone in the said-i-was-going-to-do-work-hasn't-started boat like myself?

turntaker

HSC
Haven't been on here in agesss as I've blocked out school, and anything school related in the last few weeks, how's everyones holidays so far? Is anyone in the said-i-was-going-to-do-work-hasn't-started boat like myself?
Nope you should get started now

HSC
during these holidays there's a lot of motivation tips posted on here so check those

Thunderstorm

HSC
I've done the bulk of my English texts, now kinda anxious whether I'll be able to summarise a terms worth of work in the next 3 weeks. Fek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)