2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drsoccerball

HSC
I swear in the past few months boredofstudies became the discussion of sexual preferences, a hospital diagnosing STD's, advice on ways to get in...

Flop21

HSC
Guys, I use the number "six hundred and sixty six" in my story. A.k.a the devil number / cliche. Do you guys think it's alright that I use it, or will the markers think I suck for using the cliche (and I actually use it to hint hell)???

Mr_Kap

HSC
Only 1500 words to memorise before tomorrow. Already memorised 700.

And then it starts again tomorrow when i have to memorise 3100 words

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Guys, I use the number "six hundred and sixty six" in my story. A.k.a the devil number / cliche. Do you guys think it's alright that I use it, or will the markers think I suck for using the cliche (and I actually use it to hint hell)???
Maybe they're mad odd future fans and it pans out really well.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
nek minite, HSC marker gives you 20/20 because he got scared and he thinks you might actually know him in real life...

gurmeet

HSC
and the thing is there is not enough resources for esl for this year because AOS has been changed this year. There are no past papers to practice on. no other resources.

Ekman

HSC
For all of your subjects together?

I think I've done a bit over 70 just for maths since the start of the holidays gg no re
Have we got a state ranker for maths over here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)