2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atargainz

HSC
I think we're all just worried about the essays tmrw :(
Yeah, essays are the main worry lol. I'm most comfortable with CAD, BOP, Ext Stability, Exchange Rates, Fiscal policy, monetary policy in that order, I hope it's just two of those haha

jackleung34

HSC
tbh i've had english and ancient so far and theyve been extremely easy. Either i answered everything incorrectly.... or i'm on the way to getting 99.95

Fiction

HSC
Hey guys,
If anyone has any English Ext 1 past papers (trials/ half-yearlys) they're willing to share that have ATB questions, please pm me :)
Cheers

Flop21

HSC
That thread haya made scares me. It makes me think i'm gonna stuff up chemistry and physics :( as haya was/is smart. Same thing happened to my brother last year. Didn't study much but knew his content pretty well..he was coming rank one in school for Math EXT2, Math ext1, bio, chem , physics, and then 3rd in ADV english. Regardless, he stuffed up english (78 exam mark), bio (81 exam mark), chem (82 exam mark) and physics (79 exam mark), and was lucky his in school ranks carried him as well as his maths results. And my brother got dux from year 3-12 at my school (currently ranked 107, was on a scholarship from year 7-10 and 10-12), so he was "smart".

I'm so scared I'll stuff up the sciences so bad.
Do you think it was because he didn't do many past papers for the science subjects? I'm just assuming that because you said "didn't study much". Because I know for biology, you can know your content 100% but still fuck up the exam if you haven't practiced since there's a lot of 'science' skills weaved into each question, plus questions that make you do more than just spit out rote learned content, which take a bit of practice to feel confortable with.

So do past papers for the sciences + the trials from this year (they say they try to predict what's in this years hsc exam).

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Can someone TLDR the thread for me, did he find out 'what happened'???
Got the marks he deserved basically, just wasn't as good as he thought he was.

Makes me shit it bc I got high estimates of 98+ like he did and getting a 94.x would really rek my hopes of studying overseas, and I've already spent something like 300 bucks on application fees, so it'd fuck me over in more ways than one.

Mr_Kap

HSC
hoping for hard tests this year (but still do-able) so the marking criterias aren't TOO HARSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)