2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudiousStudent

HSC
Has someone figured out how to look serious while delivering an oral presentation?

Theoretically speaking, if your friends are being comedians while you're presenting, and it's going to influence you, what're some ways around that?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Also, what even is rep?
EDIT: As in "Rep power", not the other rep
When you rep someone they get a certain number of rep points depending on your rep power
I think the rep power the higher your rep point count
number of bars of rep/colour are proportional to rep point count

Kolmias

HSC
Has someone figured out how to look serious while delivering an oral presentation?

Theoretically speaking, if your friends are being comedians while you're presenting, and it's going to influence you, what're some ways around that?
Just focus on the words and hover your eyes across the room without looking out your friends.

leehuan

HSC
Grr right now the braces actually make the poor structure of my teeth even worse, but that's cause it's day 1

If it's the HSC year and they're trying to mess up your presentation they are horrible friends and you should find better.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Just walked home in that heat, I am actually dead.
I died in the heat
And i was the only person walking with an umbrella because i get sunburnt pretty easily
Lmao rip i felt so out of place

It's the hsc and shit is srs now
If my friends did that to me and i stuffed up because of that, i would probably sock them in the face
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
I died in the heat
And i was the only person walking with an umbrella because i get sunburnt pretty easily

It's the hsc and shit is srs now
If my friends did that to me and i stuffed up because of that, i would probably sock them in the face
Are you like extremely white?

Jakulore

HSC
I died in the heat
I feel you there, last week my school had a fire drill and everyone was giving me weird looks because I was using an umbrella to protect my pale skin from the harmful rays of the sun.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Yes my skin tone is like ifmn's pikachu yellow
I feel you there, last week my school had a fire drill and everyone was giving me weird looks because I was using an umbrella to protect my pale skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
Shiet this guy gets me
i got kinda tan because i was too lazy to umbrella
Then i decided to use my umbrella few days back, my skin is slowly going back to my original shade :')

Jakulore

HSC
Yes my skin tone is like ifmn's pikachu yellow

Shiet this guy gets me
i got kinda tan because i was too lazy to umbrella
Then i decided to use my umbrella few days back, my skin is slowly going back to my original shade :')
Just 15 minutes in the sun is enough to make me burn :'(

leehuan

HSC
My mum uses an umbrella when she walks under the sun.

Meanwhile I'm used to the sun now.......... so I don't care

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Sometimes I wonder how my PDHPE teacher got his degree to teach...

SMH

Shuuya

HSC
Some kid made fun of me for using an umbrella in the sun back in year 3, so I always feel weird using one.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I thoroughly HATE these braces
Join the squad.
You'll get used to real fast, and don't worry, getting the food out of the brace seems hard now but it'll become second nature.
Also, your teeth are bound to turn yellow, so make sure you go for regular cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)