2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolmias

HSC
No classes tomorrow as I'm helping out at the Year 6 orientation day where we show the Y6 boys from the feeder schools (all Catholic) around and show them cool stuff. Ezy.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I don't think that's the real renegade tbh he doesn't troll like that, even he never crossed the boundaries like that

But if that's the real renegade then he needs fk off

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I think renogademx was the real renegade though
He remembered I was a manlet ahahah

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
No classes tomorrow as I'm helping out at the Year 6 orientation day where we show the Y6 boys from the feeder schools (all Catholic) around and show them cool stuff. Ezy.
Feeder school? You play lol?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I don't think that's the real renegade tbh he doesn't troll like that, even he never crossed the boundaries like that

But if that's the real renegade then he needs fk off

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
That was the real renegade.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Feeder school? You play lol?
(not sure if srs ahah)
Nah he means like there are catholic primary schools who send most of their kids to a designated catholic high school so its like a feeder system (remniscent of major league baseball's farm system)

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Why is everyone so hostile to everyone else? If someone does the wrong thing on the forum, it's not your responsibility to take care of it, that's the moderators' job. If someone says something that isn't nice, don't go down to that level. You don't need to be cynical, sarcastic, or generally otherwise mean or rude back. Be the better person, ignore it and move on.
Not trying to be rude to you or any mods but

He PMd multiple people pics like that and said similarly abusive/threatening things, all of which were reported last week

And he was banned for two days

I mean this in the nicest way possible but there is only so much I can simply ignore

Last edited:

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Not trying to be rude to you or any mods but

He PMd multiple people pics like that and said similarly abusive/threatening things, all of which were reported

And he was banned for two days

I mean this in the nicest way possible but there is only so much I can simply ignore
That's totally alright, my post was directed towards everyone in general rather than anyone specifically. I know ignoring things can be hard, especially when harassment is repeated. I just thought it'd be a nice reminder for everyone to not feel like they need to get involved.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
That's totally alright, my post was directed towards everyone in general rather than anyone specifically. I know ignoring things can be hard, especially when harassment is repeated. I just thought it'd be a nice reminder for everyone to not feel like they need to get involved.
all g dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)