2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuuya

HSC
That's what I usually do as well lol
but crobat recommended AB AB structure because you can show similarities and differences clearer

oh well
3 paragraphs is more sophisticated anyways
I usually only have a maximum of two ideas, so I can't help but do 2 paragraphs with both :p

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
How do you usually set your essays out?

I usually do mine in the 3 paragraphs w/ both texts format anyway lol
I usually only have a maximum of two ideas, so I can't help but do 2 paragraphs with both :p
btw, i read upto chapter 94 of assassination classroom last night ahahah

reminds me of GTO

mrstripedshades

HSC
damn aint memorising an essay for discovery

and finished my damn speech for module a. Prolly just gonna spend tomorrow memorising quotes, reading old discovery essays, rewriting creative

Its actually retarded to have 2 fkin english tasks tbh. Im definitely losing my 1st rank from prelim hopefully still top 5 tbh, most these kids have tutors and shit fark

HSC
N/A
damn aint memorising an essay for discovery

and finished my damn speech for module a. Prolly just gonna spend tomorrow memorising quotes, reading old discovery essays, rewriting creative

Its actually retarded to have 2 fkin english tasks tbh. Im definitely losing my 1st rank from prelim hopefully still top 5 tbh, most these kids have tutors and shit fark
I feel u lol

Can't stand english tbh..

I've done my speech and now I'm doing a film review.

Hey do you know if you have to out the movie title in italics or not?

mrstripedshades

HSC
you need to make sure its 'highlighted'. Italics or underline is fine, or even both.

my speech is 950... hope I can do this in 5:30 at least, will probably try to reduce it more tomorrow

leehuan

HSC
Been so unproductive for the last 3 days. I have 1 more day to redeem this unproductiveness. Still haven't finished revising 1 subject lol
I thought I was going to get homework done during my vacation to Melbourne.

HAHAHAHAHA

HSC
N/A
you need to make sure its 'highlighted'. Italics or underline is fine, or even both.

my speech is 950... hope I can do this in 5:30 at least, will probably try to reduce it more tomorrow
It takes me 10 to read through 1000 words if I pace myself & look up frequently. We were told to aim for 800-850 because time is a factor.

HSC
N/A
My EE1 speech was 1200-300 and I just managed to fit it in 10 minutes lmao good luck
Did you have to go super fast? And did you receive your grade for it yet?

I get nervous speaking in front of people, the thought of 10 mins of it freaks me out.

ml125

HSC
Did you have to go super fast? And did you receive your grade for it yet?

I get nervous speaking in front of people, the thought of 10 mins of it freaks me out.
I paced myself but pretty sure because of that + forgetting a few bits I went over[emoji14]I did it on Wednesday so nah, I haven't gotten marks back yet >.<

That's what I used to think before but after that assessment I think it'd be impossible for me to speak for any shorter amount lelel not enough timeee

HSC
N/A
I paced myself but pretty sure because of that + forgetting a few bits I went over[emoji14]I did it on Wednesday so nah, I haven't gotten marks back yet >.<

That's what I used to think before but after that assessment I think it'd be impossible for me to speak for any shorter amount lelel not enough timeee
Ah okay. Good to know. I have mine this Tuesday omggg lol. I'm at 1000 words which I can do in 10mins. But if I have to cut it to 800-850 it'll be too short unless I talk slow like a redneck

Good luck with your result!

Shuuya

HSC
Ah okay. Good to know. I have mine this Tuesday omggg lol. I'm at 1000 words which I can do in 10mins. But if I have to cut it to 800-850 it'll be too short unless I talk slow like a redneck

Good luck with your result!
Mine's this Tuesday too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)