• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Stop worrying about your heights - look at the Olsen twins!

Help me wif my mod essay yeh?

this sentence:

Many found comfort in two significant words from Kevin Rudd's speech; "I'm sorry".

okay so does the full stop go inside or outside the quote marks? ~ should be doing standard i know!

This is due tuesday and I've only just started so I'm trying to edit as I go lol.

Shuuya

HSC

this sentence:

Many found comfort in two significant words from Kevin Rudd's speech; "I'm sorry".

okay so does the full stop go inside or outside the quote marks? ~ should be doing standard i know!

This is due tuesday and I've only just started so I'm trying to edit as I go lol.
Full stop should be inside quotation marks.

(I think)

ml125

HSC

this sentence:

It goes inside[emoji14]

mrstripedshades

HSC
wtf I just practiced my 900 word transcript and did it in 4:30 whew...

I was speaking fast as fk but still understandable. Probably gonna aim for 5:30 and maybe even 'improvise' and cut out a small sentence or so on the day

Bestintheworld

HSC
A sulfuric acid solution has a concentration of 5 × 10−4 mol L−1. What is the pH of this solution, assuming the acid is completely ionised?

Chemistry geniuses, halp. Do I need to multiply the concerntration by 2 before calculating the pH since its diprotic?

Shuuya

HSC
A sulfuric acid solution has a concentration of 5 × 10−4 mol L−1. What is the pH of this solution, assuming the acid is completely ionised?

Chemistry geniuses, halp. Do I need to multiply the concerntration by 2 before calculating the pH since its diprotic?
Yep.

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
How does one activate BOS account?

I need to because I want to post on the Non-School section :)

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
I think email
The situation is, I made this account for one specific purpose but now cannot be bothered switching accounts. This account was made with a bogus email to minimise time wasted so I can get the job done efficiently.

I've already changed my email, so I'm expecting an email from BOS in at most 48 hours. I was just wondering if there were any other methods of authentication

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
The situation is, I made this account for one specific purpose but now cannot be bothered switching accounts. This account was made with a bogus email to minimise time wasted so I can get the job done efficiently.

I've already changed my email, so I'm expecting an email from BOS in at most 48 hours. I was just wondering if there were any other methods of authentication
Out of curiosity what purpose lol

Other than asking an admin, I don't think there is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)