2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Soo scared, i have physics and 4u tomorro, two of the biggest heavyweights.
I know my shit but im still soo nervous

leehuan

HSC
4u is easy leehuan said.
You'll ace it leehuan said.

Now wait, why are they on the same day lol

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Originally physics was meant to be last thursay but one of the kids had to play guitar for some performance or something so they moved it to today.
Tomorrow basically makes or breaks me

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
a) A ton of people over 25 don't "celebrate" a birthday until they're 70 or something and retired and just want to spend time with grandchildren. They just recognise the day and then maybe have a fancy meal but cut off right there. +Once you're over 90 yrs old (otherwise 100), those are milestones.

b) If you're telling people aged 5-12 to eliminate the concept of a birthday then that is actually EXTREMELY cruel. Let the kids enjoy the childhood whilst it lasts with special days for special events before they have to enter the world of adulthood.

c) I don't celebrate birthdays often; I had no parties for my whole life and nobody cared until recently when they were like "you have to have an 18th". To be fair, between the age of 12-24 you still don't have much going on in your life. But you find that firstly:

c) (1.) Over 18 yrs old - People generally already start to stop caring. It just doesn't become significant until 25 in my opinion.
c) (2.) 13-14 yrs old - What exactly can you do? Not EVERYONE needs a job

The only thing ambiguous is 15-17. And even then you can't be that demanding for no reason. Teenagers would like a good time too.
It just means they shouldn't fuss over it for no reason. Have a small celebration and that's it.

To most people, saying birthdays are useless is like saying Christmas is useless. Because not everyone celebrates Christmas in the religious way. In more simplier terms? No such thing as happiness should exist.

It's not like we're saying oh it's his birthday take a day off school/work. We're saying birthdays shouldn't exist.
Okay fair enough. You could say birthdays are useful for kids (aged 0-12) because they need to have a happy childhood in order to have a happy future and for the elderly (60+) because they might never have the chance to, but those teenagers and adults should stop wasting their time, celebrating some stupid birthday because honestly what significance does it have to their life? Frickin hell. This is the time to be working, not enjoying your stupid life, seriously, no brainers need to think more outside the box (the idiots celebrating their birthdays who are teens and adults)

No christmas isn't exactly useless (well for me it is) because a majority of the population celebrate it and have a good time however your birthday is only celebrated by like 50 people or less (depends on how many people are actually willing to celebrate your birthday with you) and literally the rest of the population wouldn't celebrate your birthday because they don't know you so go fuck your birthday

Another thing which annoys the hell out of me about birthdays are "birthday wishes" (not talking about children or the elderly) are that individuals wish for all these stupid birthday wishes. Birthday wishes don't come true unless you work hard at them so what's the fucking point of wishing random crap if you don't bother to work hard? I wish to be wealthy. Too bad you're not going to be wealthy unless you work hard and earn the money. I wish to have a cute little baby. That baby ain't come until you work hard for it (don't think of it that way)

For fucks sake, what's with these individuals celebrating birthdays (expcet for kids and elderly).

Shuuya

HSC
Okay fair enough. You could say birthdays are useful for kids (aged 0-12) because they need to have a happy childhood in order to have a happy future and for the elderly (60+) because they might never have the chance to, but those teenagers and adults should stop wasting their time, celebrating some stupid birthday because honestly what significance does it have to their life? Frickin hell. This is the time to be working, not enjoying your stupid life, seriously, no brainers need to think more outside the box (the idiots celebrating their birthdays who are teens and adults)

No christmas isn't exactly useless (well for me it is) because a majority of the population celebrate it and have a good time however your birthday is only celebrated by like 50 people or less (depends on how many people are actually willing to celebrate your birthday with you) and literally the rest of the population wouldn't celebrate your birthday because they don't know you so go fuck your birthday

Another thing which annoys the hell out of me about birthdays are "birthday wishes" (not talking about children or the elderly) are that individuals wish for all these stupid birthday wishes. Birthday wishes don't come true unless you work hard at them so what's the fucking point of wishing random crap if you don't bother to work hard? I wish to be wealthy. Too bad you're not going to be wealthy unless you work hard and earn the money. I wish to have a cute little baby. That baby ain't come until you work hard for it (don't think of it that way)

For fucks sake, what's with these individuals celebrating birthdays (expcet for kids and elderly).
How does it even affect you? Let people do what they want to do -_-

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
The pressure's on, but guess who ain't gon' crack? [laughs]
Pardon me I had to laugh at that
How could you falter when you're the rock of Gibraltar
I had to get of the boat so I could walk on water
This ain't no tall order, this is nothin to me
Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week
I do this in my sleep,
I sold Kilos of coke, (so?) I'm guessin' I can sell CD's
I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man
Let me handle my buisness, damn!

One of my favorite verses of all time :)

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
How does it even affect you? Let people do what they want to do -_-
It just annoys me, like how I said in the other thread asian music pisses me off. I have cousins who have this attitude to enjoy life beyond the limit and god, it drives me to that extent where I actually want to yell in their faces and tell them off

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
It just annoys me, like how I said in the other thread asian music pisses me off. I have cousins who have this attitude to enjoy life beyond the limit and god, it drives me to that extent where I actually want to yell in their faces and tell them off
so your plan is not to enjoy life?

gg
i dont think you would like me ahahah

parad0xica

HSC
N/A
Guys, this is the consequence of being heavily influenced by NGO & SONS.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Guys, this is the consequence of being heavily influenced by NGO & SONS.
m8, don't look at me like that. Look at all those other students in my cohort at ngo and sons you genius. Not me. I'd like to say I'm actually glad that I was influenced by ngo and sons because the staff are inspiring and they teach you the true meaning of life; no one else would know (in their perspective)

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
m8, don't look at me like that. Look at all those other students in my cohort at ngo and sons you genius. Not me. I'd like to say I'm actually glad that I was influenced by ngo and sons because the staff are inspiring and they teach you the true meaning of life; no one else would know (in their perspective)
What class are you in?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
lol learned meaning of life at asian maths coaching college

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)