Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuuya

HSC
Tfw you start feeling bad for English markers

My essay writing is actually illegible

Shuuya

HSC
Fk me, just thinking of having to write soo many essays for speeches makes me just wanna cry.
How tf am i gonna survive the next month...
I just tried writing a Mod B essay and realised that I don't even know Keating/Sadat as well as I thought I did ;-;

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I just tried writing a Mod B essay and realised that I don't even know Keating/Sadat as well as I thought I did ;-;
I'm not touching mod b till i get my discovery, mod a and mod c perfected.
The thing is, once i start its all g because i get on the ball and it doesn't take as much effort. It's actually starting it thats a bitch

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Btw BSF, have you seen any B6 BNW essays? i've tried looking everywhere and can't find any. Really need some inspiration to improve my essay

ml125

HSC
When are you guys planning to start memorising english essays?
I don't memorise essays but since the week after trials I've been writing out my quotes every other night hahaa scared that I'll pull a mod b again.. *shudders* forgot nearly all my quotes omg ;A;

-----------

Looking over my english essays from last year omg. Tfw all my go-to related texts back in the day are on the prescribed list and all my teachers were like 'nah nAH NAH TOO RISKY' :'(((((

BNW would have been such a good fit for ee1 but nOOoOOo it's a mod c text ughHHhhH T_T
My analysis was so good tho it was such a nice text to analyse I wanted to do it so bad but eh The Crucible is okay.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I don't memorise essays but since the week after trials I've been writing out my quotes every other night hahaa scared that I'll pull a mod b again.. *shudders* forgot nearly all my quotes omg ;A;

-----------

Looking over my english essays from last year omg. Tfw all my go-to related texts back in the day are on the prescribed list and all my teachers were like 'nah nAH NAH TOO RISKY' :'(((((

BNW would have been such a good fit for ee1 but nOOoOOo it's a mod c text ughHHhhH T_T
My analysis was so good tho it was such a nice text to analyse I wanted to do it so bad but eh The Crucible is okay.
Would you like to share said analysis with us BNW kids..? XD

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Btw BSF, have you seen any B6 BNW essays? i've tried looking everywhere and can't find any. Really need some inspiration to improve my essay
hmMM, I have my essay HAHA, but i really need to work on it, esp my second idea cos idek whats going on in that

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
hmMM, I have my essay HAHA, but i really need to work on it, esp my second idea cos idek whats going on in that
Same, i feel like mine is not insightful enough.
Sigh, im starting doubt whether any of my shit is good enough

Shuuya

HSC
Just realised that I've been writing the wrong author for my Discovery related text this whole time [emoji28]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)