2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
No-one said that but that is what seems to be the general consensus here.
This assumption is something that actually offends me. Clearly provide ALL of your evidence to state this INCLUDING negative connotations of hatred towards others or I will assume you seek to provide a false message which ABSOLUTELY degrades EVERY other field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kolmias

HSC
This assumption is something that actually offends me. Clearly provide ALL of your evidence to state this INCLUDING negative connotations of hatred towards others or I will assume you seek to provide a false message which ABSOLUTELY degrades EVERY other field.

What the hell are you talking about? 'Negative connotations of hatred'? It was a mere light-hearted jest and what I post now 'ABSOLUTELY degrades EVERY other field'.

leehuan

HSC
What the hell are you talking about? 'Negative connotations of hatred'? It was a mere light-hearted jest and what I post now 'ABSOLUTELY degrades EVERY other field'.
I see no humour in that sentence. It doesn't even praise engineering; it's using the BOS community as puppet evidence for an even unjustifiable claim.

Unless you can CLEARLY reveal a sense of disregarding towards other fields in impact to society it does not sound light hearted one bit; rather an immediate provocation.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Tbh your 'banter' is shit.
If it's seriously grinding multiple people's gears then it is not banter m8. Think before you stir shit up for no reason.
Normally I'm quiet a tolerant person but even your shit is getting to me

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
guys I like all of you stop fighting pls :(

I thought it was just funny banter the same as when we call tafe pleb which I'm sure would insult many non-dropkicks

I read it as a joke

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Kolmias, I have no absolutely no idea where you got the idea that "Engineering is the only field which contributes anything to society", and this is another one of those instances you've said something completely false.

Please do check the validity of what you believe before you mention that these things are 'the general consensus'. What you have mentioned is nowhere near apparent and is blatantly obvious to the educated students how false it is. However, when posting things like this take into consideration the students who may actually take what you said as the truth.

I'm not hating. Just check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Last edited:

Ekman

HSC
Kolmias, I have no absolutely no idea where you got the idea that "Engineering is the only field which contributes anything to society", and this is another one of those instances you've said something completely false.

Please do check the validity of what you believe before you mention that these things are 'the general consensus'. What you have mentioned is nowhere near apparent and is blatantly obvious to the educated students how false they are. However, when posting things like this take into consideration the students who may actually take what you said as the truth.

turntaker

HSC

Please do check the validity of what you believe before you mention that these things are 'the general consensus'. What you have mentioned is nowhere near apparent and is blatantly obvious to the educated students how false it is. However, when posting things like this take into consideration the students who may actually take what you said as the truth.

Nice ice cube quote.

T-R-O-L-O-L

TOO GOOD TO BE CLASSIFIED
HSC

Best comment I've read in a while!
You completely destroyed him

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Who needs netflix when i can just read this shit XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)