HSC
I have no skills in mx1:')
Turns out bio was alright
Most of the stuff i didn't study didn't appear in the test lolol
I probably lost alot of marks in my wording gg
And chem is easier than maths
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I'm glad you found bio to be alright.
My 1st biology test isn't until the end of the month. I like bio, my teacher is great. I just favour my other subjects a bit more.

AppleTea

HSC
hmm my parents told me they were going to be away for a while...
Didn't knew that meant they left for a month to go to Malaysia :confused:

leehuan

HSC
I have no skills in mx1:')
Turns out bio was alright
Most of the stuff i didn't study didn't appear in the test lolol
I probably lost alot of marks in my wording gg
And chem is easier than maths
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Chem is easier than maths but its picky af
How is anything easier than maths???

mrstripedshades

HSC
my physics teacher just said to a student (BEFORE HE READ HIS ANSWER) who's rank top 5 btw that he has broken english so listen carefully. When he speaks perfectly fine and our teacher is the one with actual broken english who strokes his own dick and ego constantly in class

this guy is actually so racist lol his ratemyteachesr page is full of comments about racism

Shuuya

HSC
my physics teacher just said to a student (BEFORE HE READ HIS ANSWER) who's rank top 5 btw that he has broken english so listen carefully. When he speaks perfectly fine and our teacher is the one with actual broken english who strokes his own dick and ego constantly in class

this guy is actually so racist lol his ratemyteachesr page is full of comments about racism
Racist teachers are the worst.

My year 8/9 English teacher hated me like crazy and it was obvious that she favoured the white kids in the class.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Racist teachers are the worst.

My year 8/9 English teacher hated me like crazy and it was obvious that she favoured the white kids in the class.
funny thing is hes fiji indian or something lmao he hates lebs and black people but generally likes asians and desi's, but generally favours desi's.

he always goes on about his children and how he taught his daughter algebra in a couple hours (he was talking about extreme basics of algebra) and bragging about how he never needed to study but we need to. Even though hes previously said he worked like 4-6 hours a day at home after school rofl. And he even once said his kids are banned from technology on the weekend, feeling proud about it. Dude is a riot and an extreme joke of a teacher

My school's entire science department is a joke honestly. Theres a reason why we dropped like 250 spots last year. (not even exaggerating that much was in between 250-200) A lack of good experienced teachers (school has been hiring hot young female teachers for years now since I've been here), too much focus on sport, and all the experienced teachers leaving. Pretty much our maths department is the only solid one really(where the head teacher especially is one of the best in the state), our english department used to be good but all the old teachers of it left. WE pretty much had NO teacher suitable to be English coordinator or ext teacher after ONE teacher left(the coordinator ) which should say something and we had to get one from another school for it. I pretty much only do maths, science and english and a language outside school so I can only speak on this.

We have no good enough Chem teacher, we had one but shes gotten pregnant like 3 years in a row. No good physics teacher, NONE. Biology teachers I hear theres one good one teaching right now but the other one got assigned to bloody Physics cus we had two classes and he had 0 clue about it in year 11 so yea...

leehuan

HSC
Just procrastinating like Shuuya for a bit over my accounting readings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)