2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestintheworld

HSC
chem prac tomorrow, I am actually really excited because I can smell that 100% lol I am feeling so confident, its hope I don't screw up a little thing and lose a mark.

ml125

HSC
chem prac tomorrow, I am actually really excited because I can smell that 100% lol I am feeling so confident, its hope I don't screw up a little thing and lose a mark.
Good luck!! :D Whenever I have an in-class prac it goes terrible or I blow something up but prac exams are sweet. Get that 100% ayee :)

mrstripedshades

HSC
is students guide to hsc physics probably one of the best things to summarise/base your notes off? (would I face major problems basing it off just this? Ofc I would use in class knowledge/memory of other notes & text book too) Of course the text book is good too but honestly this seems better than my textbook and easier to gather info from. This is for the 2nd module... My exams are week 10 luckily but my class/teacher is way behind and I was dumb for not going ahead in notes already so kind of paniced

ze-

HSC
Damn you still need to do creative?? Mine's just an essay haha we did the assessment for AOS last term :D
Lucky you. My assessment last term was a hand-in essay, probably the only thing I can do decent in. :/

ml125

HSC
Lucky you. My assessment last term was a hand-in essay, probably the only thing I can do decent in. :/
Ohh. Mine was an in-class short answer and hand in creative :D Just had to hand in our essay informally at the start of the year ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)