2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I question if I should've went then. Probably could've hit you up a chess game.
played against para
got wrecked gg
then nerd played him
idk who won though (iirc para was getting smashed lel)

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
worst meet ever

we are going to hold another next week in the hopes that the others who wanted to go, can go.

leehuan

HSC
chess in general nothing, against playing with yourself? idk sounds kinda... queer if you ask me :p
Lmao I play with the computer not with myself as both white and black. But only when I feel like it.

mrstripedshades

HSC
omg...

Japan vs Australia is on October 11th here... Fk I might still go I guess, I have been a fan of Honda and Kagawa for ages and its always a good match. One night wont send me to tafe :p

StudiousStudent

HSC
Can someone clarify what a disciplinary approach is, in regards to examining a topic for academic writing?

StudiousStudent

HSC
everytime you lose a mark you get spanked with a paddle [emoji6]
Pmsl. I found out it means like writing from two perspectives (like political and sociological), sounds fun :l

I have 4 assignments due in the same week - all due 3 weeks from now - and I haven't started on any yet.

Our teachers are like 'this is massive! make sure you get started on them - there's a lot of work involved'

I'm looking at the 1500 word limits and thinking, okay, I'll allocate a day or two to each assignment.

Am I being too lax?

ml125

HSC
Pmsl. I found out it means like writing from two perspectives (like political and sociological), sounds fun :l

I have 4 assignments due in the same week - all due 3 weeks from now - and I haven't started on any yet.

Our teachers are like 'this is massive! make sure you get started on them - there's a lot of work involved'

I'm looking at the 1500 word limits and thinking, okay, I'll allocate a day or two to each assignment.

Am I being too lax?
Probably lol. But I can't really say anything since I'm probably worse lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)