2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ml125

HSC
@ml125, you would be the youngest there, so if you bring someone (lol), you'll be the young couple :)
He's old tho lmao

I did get asked out by some dude in yr 10... but the thing is like I hadn't talked to him since primary like wtf just pops up out of nowhere. like ur not even relevant anymore m89898898. If I did go with him that would've been the young couple then lmao.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
He's old tho lmao

I did get asked out by some dude in yr 10... but the thing is like I hadn't talked to him since primary like wtf just pops up out of nowhere. like ur not even relevant anymore m89898898. If I did go with him that would've been the young couple then lmao.
wow he seems thirsty

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
wow he seems thirsty
hey meng respect for the yung men

he might've liked her in primary or something

i mean he was brave enough to ask

--

exams in 2 days

god theres so much chem content

i practically just copied a 15/15 creative and modified some

cbbs studying for aos creative, aos essay, and module A since its not assessed and I have other exams.

Last edited:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Im glad i already have someone for the formal. Thats one less headache

leehuan

HSC
I think sometimes I think I have a bit too much time on my hands when in reality I should be studying...

ml125

HSC
I think sometimes I think I have a bit too much time on my hands when in reality I should be studying...
hah
at the library atm and just listening in to other people getting tutored rip

I have so much work left to do and library closes at 4 meep need to finish this bc no way I'll be able to to it at home. can hardly do it here ffs sitting in the kids section bc it's the only place with space and there are primary school kids playing minecraft on the pcs and it's loud af save me cri

leehuan

HSC
hah

I have so much work left to do and library closes at 4 meep need to finish this bc no way I'll be able to to it at home. can hardly do it here ffs sitting in the kids section bc it's the only place with space and there are primary school kids playing minecraft on the pcs and it's loud af save me cri
Don't you think my new sig is great

Also ew kids are so loud

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
hah

passive tutoring #theasianway

ml125

HSC
Don't you think my new sig is great

Also ew kids are so loud
it's gr8 :')))))

and asdfghjkl;' just blasting music in my earphones to block their screaming out. Good thing is tho, after being in this situation so many times, I found that Cliffs of Dover works surprisingly well when I'm studying – if not then usually some Ghibli instrumentals or smth idek.

passive tutoring #theasianway
when ur azn but too poor for tutoring lelel + my parents don't 'believe' in tutoring rip

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
me when I looked at the summary I have to write for bio

ml125

HSC
Rip my free wifi expired but ceebs going to the front desk to get another password

Oh well only here for another 20 mins or so cri

Missemilygilmore

HSC
I am so worried about graduating High School, I have no idea what I am going to do next year, I am considering a Liberal Arts degree, however there seems to be no job opportunities for that course! HELP!! Any Advice is welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)