2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
By the way @Kingofacting, does your grade have to clean up the mess now?

apple101

HSC
wow i didn't realise other schools only had one day of muckup! our muckup goes on for 3 days straight

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Muck up day is banned at my school too, but the way everyone is riled up in our facebook chat makes me think some serious shit is gonna go down tomorrow....involving cows, goats and condoms XD

I may take some zip ties and cling wrap tomorrow for the bantz, in case shit does go down.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Muck up day is banned at my school too, but the way everyone is riled up in our facebook chat makes me think some serious shit is gonna go down tomorrow....involving cows, goats and condoms XD

I may take some zip ties and cling wrap tomorrow for the bantz, in case shit does go down.
What?

apple101

HSC
yeah i just thought that all schools had a muck up week! turns out not many at all hahaha. but the teachers have been really strict so far

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
yeah i just thought that all schools had a muck up week! turns out not many at all hahaha. but the teachers have been really strict so far
Reason being is that it's usually a mess and takes a lot of time and effort to clean up. Also when students stuff things up, it causes problems of all sort and the teacher(s) and deputy/principal don't like it

Also I remember when my school used to have it, all the yr 12's weren't allowed to do what they wanted (apparently) and that the deputy threatened to suspend any other yr group who took part in the muck up

Now we don't have it anymore

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
hahaha i know one school put cows at the top of their staircases and they had to get a crane to remove em LMAO

(cows can't go down stairs - fun fact!)

Last edited:

apple101

HSC
ikr. If we were allowed to have a muck up day for 3 days straight, I'd get the feeling that people would stay at school overnight to continue screwing around
some people were planning on it!! but isn't that illegal

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
hahaha i know one school put cows at the top of their staircases and they had to get a crane to remove em LMAO

(horses can't go down stairs - fun fact!)
Probably an ag school

But that'd be fckin sick doing that lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)