2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
OMG so I'm at the school I'm sitting my exams at, and these people seem a bit dumb.
Like some chick was like "oh so your meant to continually link the essay to discovery?"

None of them is talking to me tho, I am just standing here all alone

meDAawesome

HSC
well... that was kinda shit.

essay question was good tho but didnt finish my essay in time

nekminnit

HSC
N/A
Mate that comprehension was fried. No image as a text, four questions with a six marker and two fictional extracts wtf. Apparently it was the first time in 13 years that happened or something. Anyway, i screwed up creative due to my horrible time management but idc it's over.

ml125

HSC
Got rekt by creative ;-; Only sort of referred to the stimulus, was supposed to make explicit reference to it at the end but... never got that far rip. Ended up merging my last two paragraphs bc time management/10 rippity rip in pieces oh well

mrstripedshades

HSC
fucckkk.

time to try and learn quotes I hardly ever read for 3-4 speeches rofl. And I may try to be safe and get more quotes for John Donne's poetry/W;t, hopefully from my annotations or somewhere in my exercise book.

also my creative was pathetic because stimuli didn't fit at all, I was able to tie in some things but not even sure if that will be enough. Would be happy with a 10/15, I was running out of time and wrote 1 page less then I normally do -.- .

Btw can anyone tell me what exactly picture 1 was?!?! I interpreted it as the seats of a sports field but im pretty sure it wasnt lmao

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
fucckkk.

time to try and learn quotes I hardly ever read for 3-4 speeches rofl. And I may try to be safe and get more quotes for John Donne's poetry/W;t, hopefully from my annotations or somewhere in my exercise book.

also my creative was pathetic because stimuli didn't fit at all, I was able to tie in some things but not even sure if that will be enough. Would be happy with a 10/15, I was running out of time and wrote 1 page less then I normally do -.- .

Btw can anyone tell me what exactly picture 1 was?!?! I interpreted it as the seats of a sports field but im pretty sure it wasnt lmao
It was someone sitting alone, observing a tree. With factories in the background.
Think it was meant to be a thing about no one caring about nature except this dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)