2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstripedshades

HSC
wasn't that hard but fairly sure I fked up badly probs cus of burn out had trouble memorising and concentrating had consistent sleep but only test I was sleepy in etc. hoping for raw in 60s unless some of those I bullshitted were correct, need solutions

Glad I did good in physics and hoping internal rank doesn't scale me that down

Last edited:

chiefpasco

HSC
did anyone else go caveman in the 50 days leading up to the HSC exams from trials?

I went so far as to somehow getting my hands on modafinil (this shit is the fucking shit mayne), deleting social medias and doing every pastie under the sun, including some from schools I haven't even heard of lol

prolly wont pay off because i did fuck all throughout the year, dropped my ranks to scrubs that cant handle exams smh oh well lol

Last edited:

mrstripedshades

HSC
i played cs go and didn't leave my room for 2 months before hsc. lelelel
Same for me except not leaving room. Didn't even play games throughout the year lmao I'm still only halfway in ds3 and got it on release literally haven't played it since like t1 or 2 holidays. Played sooo much on my pc though and told my mum it exercises my brain lmao

mrstripedshades

HSC
im kinda nervous about my results now LMAO. considering filling out the uws guaranteed entry for the last resort just in case.

also its crazy how i literally wont use most of what i studied (especially since I did a lot of science throughout HS and am not going into a field involving science no matter what probably - just no interest anymore - )

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Hey guys, I've heard that you can still change your preferences after receival of ATAR, is that for the January round?

How relevant are the rounds before that e.g. November 11?

MikeLloyd

HSC
Hey guys, I've heard that you can still change your preferences after receival of ATAR, is that for the January round?

How relevant are the rounds before that e.g. November 11?
You can change your preferences before main round on Jan 6, however a lot of universities (like UNSW) have guaranteed entry schemes that require you setting your preferences early.

http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/offers/dates.shtml

All the rounds before January 6-18 are early offer rounds, which many universities don't offer HS grad's admissions for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)