2021 ATAR/HSC Marks (2 Viewers)

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
also when are we gonna see school rankings, I rlly want my school to get better lmao

liv888

HSC
ATAR 80.15

Below my goal of 85-90 :(
But enough to get into USYD!!

Adv eng 79
X1 38/50 *
X2 38/50 *
Adv mth 78 *
Econ 79 *
SDD 80 *
SORII 81 *
Metal and eng 77

* is what counted to my ATAR
regardless, congrats!!! at the end of the day as long as it's enough to get into the uni of ur choice ure set!!

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyways I just wanted to congratulate everyone on getting their marks. Good or bad we made it through. Those who gave it their best shot should be proud regardless of whether the mark was desired or not. And to those who didn’t but regretted doing so, this is not the end. There are always windows of opportunities to cease and this mark that we get is not a determining factor of that. I’m sure you all know this… but we’ve been through one of the toughest years of our lives some harder than others but we’ve endured through it all. I’m glad to be apart of this bos community. We made it! To new beginnings…

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Anyways I just wanted to congratulate everyone on getting their marks. Good or bad we made it through. Those who gave it their best shot should be proud regardless of whether the mark was desired or not. And to those who didn’t but regretted doing so, this is not the end. There are always windows of opportunities to cease and this mark that we get is not a determining factor of that. I’m sure you all know this… but we’ve been through one of the toughest years of our lives some harder than others but we’ve endured through it all. I’m glad to be apart of this bos community. We made it! To new beginnings…
wat u get?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)