2021 LAT Results (2 Viewers)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
how long does it take yall to get to UNSW btw??

i think for me it would be an hour in the train one way

so annoying 😭

Chan360

HSC
does anyone know if you can use your 2021 LAT to apply to law next year (like 2023) rather than this year (2022)? For example if i start a different degree at a different uni, but decide to externally transfer would my LAT still be valid because it's within 2 years?

Chan360

HSC
im pretty sure u can!
ooo okay thank you! It was just a hypothetical but since I also applied for a co-op scholarship (that i probs won't get), just wanted to make sure i still have law as a backup if I don't enjoy the degree?

whatisevengoingon

HSC
i'm in year 11 and got a score of 86 w 96th percentile - tbh i don't even know if i want to do law, i didn't prepare and basically just did it to keep my options open. can anyone tell me if this is a good score, and what atar i would need to get in to unsw law with this score? should i retake the test next year?

Last edited:

icycledough

HSC
i'm in year 11 and got a score of 86 w 96th percentile - tbh i don't even know if i want to do law, i didn't prepare and basically just did it to keep my options open. can anyone tell me if this is a good score, and what atar i would need to get in to unsw law with this score? should i retake the test next year?
That isn't just a good score, but it's an amazing score ... I haven't heard of anyone else post with a similar score to that. With regards to your question, I saw the following link --> https://www.unsw.edu.au/law-justice/study/undergraduate/law-admission-test , which may address your question. I'm not sure if a high LAT can compensate for a low ATAR or if they both need to be competitive, so you may be better off asking someone who has gone into law through the LAT pathway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)