2021 Love thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

specificagent1

HSC
guys before you get carried off on this thread, take a minute to enjoy the longest lunar eclipse since the 15th century that is happening from 7 to 9:40 ish.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
see yall at 9 there better be some good shit for me so i can feel self justify procrastinating my 5 assessment tasks

icycledough

HSC
see yall at 9 there better be some good shit for me so i can feel self justify procrastinating my 5 assessment tasks
IDK why I'm on this thread as well, with uni exams around the corner. In fact, I don't even have anything to contribute to the discussion, but I can't be asked to do anything else, so I might entertain myself by reading it.

specificagent1

HSC
IDK why I'm on this thread as well, with uni exams around the corner. In fact, I don't even have anything to contribute to the discussion, but I can't be asked to do anything else, so I might entertain myself by reading it.
surely you have something to contribute

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Alright boys and girls, before we start, how much pages are we betting that we will reach by the end of this night?

moriamsdubu

HSC
speaking of love guys.. i met a cute guy at jbhifi today wearing a kanye tshirt and i accidentally ran out of the store when he tried to reply to me after i pointed his shirt out
fattest face palm of my life when my friends told me he was trying to talk to me and i just ran away BAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)