2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

scacredcat

HSC
yall need to take it somewhere else i had a dream they lost all my papers
I SAW A TIKTOK WHERE ALL THE SAT PAPERS FELL OUT OF A TRUCk and apparently in the US you need 'exam insurance' so a bunch of students just didn't get results and it was literally the day after I finished, the algorithm is out to get me

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I SAW A TIKTOK WHERE ALL THE SAT PAPERS FELL OUT OF A TRUCk and apparently in the US you need 'exam insurance' so a bunch of students just didn't get results and it was literally the day after I finished, the algorithm is out to get me
how u gonna have exam insurance but no public healthcare Americans are so strange sometimes

kingpalindrome

HSC
the US is actually crazy, exam insurance?!!!

kingpalindrome

HSC
they changed it this year. I believe you can contact uac and ask them to not do it though
I mean I'm not really upset but you'd think they'd give us warning, we didn't get any notification right?? Wasn't the whole point to prevent a 1997 "the class we failed" fiasco again?

carrotsss

HSC
I mean I'm not really upset but you'd think they'd give us warning, we didn't get any notification right?? Wasn't the whole point to prevent a 1997 "the class we failed" fiasco again?
the media wasn’t allowed to publish results below the top 15% (iirc) without permission and were given less info to prevent that, this is different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)