2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

natsnapshoot

HSC
is anyone else trying to convince their friends to atleast vc and do the marks reveal
i saw the youtube vid where a group of ppl did that it looked fun
Lmao my friends will not be awake at 6am and I will not be waiting for them-

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
yeah most of mine dont rlly care either...
one of them coulda got like a few extra marks in trials from an error in a question but he wasn't bothered to talk to the teacher..
most of my close friends are even more intense than me. they getting like 99.5-99.8 atars

carrotsss

HSC
yeah most of mine dont rlly care either...
one of them coulda got like a few extra marks in trials from an error in a question but he wasn't bothered to talk to the teacher..
I literally had to like ask for some of my friends to get extra marks in trials because they weren’t bothered themselves I really don’t get it, like even if I didn’t care abt school at all I’d just be annoying by not getting my fair marks in general

natsnapshoot

HSC
most of my close friends are even more intense than me. they getting like 99.5-99.8 atars
My friends are pretty smart but like one's in Italy, ones in Melbourne and the rest are all gonna be sleeping
I literally had to like ask for some of my friends to get extra marks in trials because they weren’t bothered themselves I really don’t get it, like even if I didn’t care abt school at all I’d just be annoying by not getting my fair marks in general
Yeah like I would be fighting for every mark

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
anyone know when's the latest we can change our uac preferecnes??

ik it locks on the 15th, but can we change them after, and how many more rounds are there?

only asking cause idk exactly what course i wanna do yet

stevie444

HSC

ik it locks on the 15th, but can we change them after, and how many more rounds are there?

we have so much time, i think rounds go into like january and you can change preferences for each round but still better to get it done earlier in case some courses fill up

natsnapshoot

HSC

There are offer rounds up until March 2024, but obv that's dependent on when your uni starts the semester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)