2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (2 Viewers)

Rattlehead15

HSC
What’re y’all doing on the day of the release?
Waking up at 5am to pray to the nesa gods for 1 hour, burning my textbooks as offerings to the nesa gods, watching skibidi toilet on repeat, then opening hsc marks at 6am, then not bothering to check atar because who cares hsc marks are what counts.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Waking up at 5am to pray to the nesa gods for 1 hour, burning my textbooks as offerings to the nesa gods, watching skibidi toilet on repeat, then opening hsc marks at 6am, then not bothering to check atar because who cares hsc marks are what counts.
lmao. One of my friend's brothers managed to put off looking at the atar for a month until he had to cause of uac entry. Doing that would be kinda goofy and would give u smthn to think abt

Rattlehead15

HSC
lmao. One of my friend's brothers managed to put off looking at the atar for a month until he had to cause of uac entry. Doing that would be kinda goofy and would give u smthn to think abt
Yeah no Im definitely opening the atar the minute it turns to 9am Im not trying to academically edge myself like that

C_master

HSC
Thats impossible; he must have done ass to not look at his ATAR for one month

stevie444

HSC
What’re y’all doing on the day of the release?
Inevitably waking up at 4am out of stress, go for a run in the dark, chug a redbull (in memory of my pre-exam ritual) and check my hsc results at 6am, and then play around with an atar calculator for 30 minutes, hang out with my friends the rest of the day, and check my atar at the end of the day

Hsc1111

HSC
Inevitably waking up at 4am out of stress, go for a run in the dark, chug a redbull (in memory of my pre-exam ritual) and check my hsc results at 6am, and then play around with an atar calculator for 30 minutes, hang out with my friends the rest of the day, and check my atar at the end of the day
Whats the most accurate atar calculator out there? Theres like heaps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)