2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

tripin

HSC
  • 55,523 students were eligible for an ATAR – 1215 more than in 2022.
  • 49 students received the top ATAR of 99.95. Of these students, 12 were female and 37 were male. They came from a mix of government and non-government schools and studied 37 different courses out of the 116 courses offered.
  • 17.5 per cent of students received an ATAR of 90.00 or above, 35 per cent received an ATAR of at least 80.00 and 51.8 per cent received an ATAR of at least 70.00.
  • The median ATAR this year was 71.05, slightly lower than in 2022.
  • To achieve a middle ATAR, students generally need to be in the middle of their courses and receive HSC marks between 70 and 80.
  • The median ATAR for females was 71.90, whereas the median ATAR for males was 70.00.

carrotsss

HSC
yeah, i really wanted to get into usyd or unsw and thankfully i think i can get bonus points from eng and i just got an email saying that my EAS app was approved for all unis except usyd 😭 is getting into usyd/unsw still possible for me do you think? thank you by the way
yeah I got the same thing saying I got EAS for everywhere but usyd WSU and unsw, but the bonus points for b5/6 in english/maths are quite generous, you should be fine

tangerines

HSC
yeah I got the same thing saying I got EAS for everywhere but usyd WSU and unsw, but the bonus points for b5/6 in english/maths are quite generous, you should be fine
thank you so much for this seriously 😭 theres still hope!!
i just texted my dad that i missed the guaranteed entry cutoff by 0.1 and he said "the universe is not right at the moment"

FreesiaGaul

HSC
can i ask a question - i was ranked first in history extension but my internal is lower than my external. is there a reason for this?
(it doesn't really matter my mark will be the same anyway but i was just curious)
I'm first in the extension history course at my school and i got the same for both (47/50) so im not really sure - some of my internals look slightly unusual though, but my exams carried me up anyways so im happy. i'd bring it up and want to have something looked over, but it doesn't really matter as im into my uni course anyways so i cant be bothered

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)