2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
nah like i get that its cus math scales rlly high and so the steep increase starts to flat out much faster so its not worth the effort or wtv to get rlly high but does that also apply to the sciences? and does that just mean that english just sucks at scaling even tho its such a hard subject

stevie444

HSC
nah like i get that its cus math scales rlly high and so the steep increase starts to flat out much faster so its not worth the effort or wtv to get rlly high but does that also apply to the sciences? and does that just mean that english just sucks at scaling even tho its such a hard subject
english cant really ever have good scaling because its cohort is just the entire hsc cohort and therefore it's basically impossible to have high scaling unless one particular english has exclusively good students and the other will then have even worse scaling

Tiajfe9drffdrf

HSC
Guys so I did 2u accel and got 98. Should I still do 4u since I kinda bomb the first task 😭. If my 4u mark is lower than my 2u will they count my 2u mark or they just gonna take the 4u math?

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Guys so I did 2u accel and got 98. Should I still do 4u since I kinda bomb the first task 😭. If my 4u mark is lower than my 2u will they count my 2u mark or they just gonna take the 4u math?
i was in same vote as you with 2u and also got 98 lol. i ended up doing 4u which i think slightly helped my atar. if math is your strongest subject, then i would do 4u as 4 units counting towards atar is better than 3 units.

your 4u mark may very well be lower than 2u and it will count, and your 2u will be disregarded. however, this does not necessarily make your atar worse, since now 4 units of math are counting, instead of 3, which may help a bit

also to consider is if you enjoy the content. look forward and see if it looks interesting. this was the main reason i kept 4u

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
if you do 4u they'll take your 4u into calculation, irregardless of whether your 2u mark was better (it will be disregarded)

lolcti

HSC
N/A
if u wanna do math related, med (no idea someone clarify) or finance sure , but if u wanna do smthng in humanities its not worth it

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
how long will raw marks take to be sent once they are ordered?
i think the website says within 20 business days which is a month and seems absurd

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
A bit delayed, but I wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate you all for your fantastic HSC results and ATARs! You've all worked extremely hard throughout this year and your success is not surprising! Enjoy your well-deserved break and all the best with the next journey! 🥳

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
A bit delayed, but I wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate you all for your fantastic HSC results and ATARs! You've all worked extremely hard throughout this year and your success is not surprising! Enjoy your well-deserved break and all the best with the next journey! 🥳

im already having a mental breakdown when thinking about how im going to survive in uni, what i want to do, how i will be successful when i don't even know what course i want to do and what if i make a mistake and my life is so screwed and ive already made too many mistakes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)