• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 ATAR/HSC Marks (2 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
how long will raw marks take to be sent once they are ordered?
i think the website says within 20 business days which is a month and seems absurd

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
A bit delayed, but I wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate you all for your fantastic HSC results and ATARs! You've all worked extremely hard throughout this year and your success is not surprising! Enjoy your well-deserved break and all the best with the next journey! 🥳

synthesisFR

HSC
A bit delayed, but I wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate you all for your fantastic HSC results and ATARs! You've all worked extremely hard throughout this year and your success is not surprising! Enjoy your well-deserved break and all the best with the next journey! 🥳

im already having a mental breakdown when thinking about how im going to survive in uni, what i want to do, how i will be successful when i don't even know what course i want to do and what if i make a mistake and my life is so screwed and ive already made too many mistakes

s97127

HSC
im already having a mental breakdown when thinking about how im going to survive in uni, what i want to do, how i will be successful when i don't even know what course i want to do and what if i make a mistake and my life is so screwed and ive already made too many mistakes
I think you should be ok in uni if you work as hard as you did in y12. Btw, I did a personality test to find out which career is a good fit for me.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Guys, I've talked to two state rankers in English this year, and both of them have an English teacher as a private tutor. It's not just about hard work; having the financial means to afford extra assistance is also very very important. Life is unfair!!!!
Or u can just write ur own essays 😎

Charlie Lu

HSC
Guys, I've talked to two state rankers in English this year, and both of them have an English teacher as a private tutor. It's not just about hard work; having the financial means to afford extra assistance is also very very important. Life is unfair!!!!

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Wholeheartedly agree, this is why all these rich ppl be topping the state

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Honestly as long as you have a good English teacher they'll give you the extra assistance you need

s97127

HSC
Wholeheartedly agree, this is why all these rich ppl be topping the state
Honestly as long as you have a good English teacher they'll give you the extra assistance you need
To ensure fairness for all students, I propose that NESA consider revising the English Advanced exam format. One potential adjustment is to require students to write two complete essays based on unseen texts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)